Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh noes. Russ is a secret Dr. Who watcher. (secret no more, I might add).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• There was no closet for that secret, as it is common knowledge. Seasons 2 and 3 are still on my queue somewhere.

But defending it seems dumb, so I won't. For it is dumb, but a dumb that I enjoy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        I'll borrow Judas' disillusionment over the boards' taste and upgrade it to misanthropy.
        So what are YOUR tastes?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I'll watch anything once so long as it has fart jokes.

So Truffaut is out.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched Fantastic 4 : Rise of the Silver Surfer.

It was awful. Even Evans and Chiklis weren't enough to hold my interest this time around. Painful.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My childhood blinds me from the awfulness of FF:ROTSS. You're all wrong. So there.

Comment

• You wanna have a better experience than Rise of the Silver Surfer?

Put your penis on a solid table and slam it with a hammer. Repeat for the 89 minutes, which is the said movie's runtime.

Voilà.

Comment

• Now now Martin. It wasn't that bad. You just wanted to see old school Galactus on the screen, didn't you?

Comment

• Nah, it's a retarded concept. The cloud-thing was ok.

I just would have prefered a sledgehammer on my dick, that's all. But it wasn't as bad as Dr. Who.

Sledgehammer on the penis > Fantastic 4 and it's sequel > Dr. Who.

Comment

• But where would "Twighlight" fit in there?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        But where would "Twighlight" fit in there?
                        Sledgehammer on the penis > Fantastic 4 and sequel > Sledgehammer on the testicles too > Twilight (drunk) > Dr. Who > Twilight (sober)

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Sledgehammer on the penis > Fantastic 4 and sequel > Sledgehammer on the testicles too > Twilight (drunk) > Dr. Who > Twilight (sober)
                          WINNAR!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Martin has found his voice on this board, wouldn't you say?
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              Martin has found his voice on this board, wouldn't you say?
                              He's good peeps so far. No complaints here. He seems right at home which isn't really hard as I think we're a welcoming group. Also he got a title already!! Awesome.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Land of the Lost.

Wow. This movie is pretty fucking awesome. So not a movie for kids. It's so weird. And Danny McBride is fucking great. We really enjoyed this one. So random and awesome. And Grumpy is great.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X