Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    It had Dead Stockwell
    Freudian slip?

EDIT: lol oshit nevermind he's still kickin
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I mean Dean obviously.

Last night, watched about 2/3rds of The Buddy Holly Story, featuring a young not-crazy but still kind of gawky Gary Busey.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I mean Dean obviously.

Last night, watched about 2/3rds of The Buddy Holly Story, featuring a young not-crazy but still kind of gawky Gary Busey.

starring Gary Busey in his sole Oscar nominated role.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If only he had won, then he'd be forever known as Oscar Winning Actor, Gary Busey.

Comment

If only he had won, then he'd be forever known as Oscar Winning Actor, Gary Busey.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that he should've won.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              I'll go out on a limb here and say that he should've won.
              I don't recall who won but Busey brought the goods in that role.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                I don't recall who won but Busey brought the goods in that role.

Jon Voight for "Coming Home"

Comment

• Voight's balls gave us Jolie. He gets a pass.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                    Jon Voight for "Coming Home"
                    I prefer Busey's work out of those two.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Voight's balls gave us Jolie. He gets a pass.
                      It was also the french actress he banged that created Jolie. So let's not give Voight that much effort.

Comment

• So I watched Maniac Cop. Was the guy some undead zombie thing? He was getting shot point blank and nothing. Also, I don't think I've ever seen a movie with that much chin.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          So I watched Maniac Cop. Was the guy some undead zombie thing? He was getting shot point blank and nothing. Also, I don't think I've ever seen a movie with that much chin.
                          Yep. Ol' Matt McZombiejaw graduated summa cum loudly from the Vorhees School of Returned-from-the-dead-ology.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So awesome.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• GI Joe. Fucking awesome action flick through and through. And the only time there isn't any action is the first ten minutes. So fucking awesome. This is how you take a fucking cartoon and make into a live action film. They didn't just introduce a plot and then Family Guy it like *cough*Transformers*cough*. And the movie didn't take itself seriously. It was FUN. The whole movie is exactly what I would have expected as a GI Joe episode.

Ed, the fact that you did not have fun while watching this movie makes me question your humanity. Well, even more so now.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I had fun watching The Legend of Billie Jean. That movie was great.

You talk about making a cartoon into a live action film: Speed Racer.

Yeah, you heard me.

Comment

Working...
                                X