Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man was created to sell toys.

But what in the sweet chocolate covered christ do you expect from a CANNON film production?!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Are you hating on Cannon films now?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously Ed, you're not going to win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not hating on CANNON, but goddamn you knew what you were getting into with those movies. And some of it was glorious.

Shit, someone start up a Chuck Zito retrospective.

Comment

• Is today, Ed FAIL day? If so, then Ed most certainly got the memo. Kudos Ed!!!

*passes memo to Rob*
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

But what in the sweet chocolate covered christ do you expect from a CANNON film production?!
              List of awesome movies:
              American Ninja
              Braddock: Missing in Action III

Breakin'

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo
              Cyborg (film)
              Firewalker (film)
              Kickboxer (film)
              Invasion U.S.A. (1985 film)
              Lifeforce (film)
              Missing in Action (film)
              Over the Top
              The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

Come on man.

Comment

• Cyborg was going to be Masters Part 2. This is true.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm just saying that CANNON was not known for quality. So to have expected a good He-Man movie (Is that even possible in live action?) would have been dumb.

And this coming from a man who in fact did see Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo on the big screen.

Comment

• I keep meaning to see Cyborg 2. Stars the Jolie!!
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Cyborg was going to be Masters Part 2. This is true.

Yep. And after seeing it, it was better than Masters haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

And this coming from a man who in fact did see Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo on the big screen.

Seeing at the New Bev recently doesn't count. Because that's ironic movie watching.

Comment

• No, because it's the kind of movie you should see on the big screen. Are you telling me you'd pass up a screening of Over the Top (Which a friend of mine saw and damn do I regret not making it)? Or that you're going and seek out Breakin' 2 without some sense you're going to enjoy the sheer crapiness? Get the fuck out of here.

And as for Cyborg 2, I do believe Joilee is topless in that.

Comment

• No, I'm saying that the excuse of "I saw it in theater" as an adult because you've been told it's so bad is good isn't the same as seeing these flick as a kid/teen/adult during the original run or on VHS because the cover looked cool.

Comment

• And fuck yes I'd see Over the Top at the New Bev. You know why? Because I fucking loved it as a kid and actually had the fucking toys as well. My shitty tastes have been with me since the beginning.

Comment

• I just added Cyborg & Universal Solider to my Netflix queue. Now, should I add Cyborg 2? (I now better than adding the Universal Solider sequels)

EDIT: WHY THE HELL DID CRASH COME UP AS #1 WHEN I CLICKED ON THE NETFLIX TOP 100???????!?!?!?!?!?!?
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X