Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Treat Williams, the poor man's Tom Berenger.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And once again, Ari shows why he completes me. Stone Cold is better than both movies. Lance for the fucking win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll defend Treat Williams. His Critical Bill character in 'Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead' is a riot.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Treat Williams is great in Prince of the City.

But if anyone says I come in Peace is good, they are dead fuckin wrong.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            I really need to watch Tango n Cash so I can weigh in on this debate.
            It's on instant.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

But if anyone says I come in Peace is good.
              Seriously Ed, stick with your Dr. Who and your britcoms. Step out of the B-movie waters.

I Come in Peace is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Jesus Christ. IT's like I'm taking crazy pills.

But it's not Sam Elliot in Roadhouse. THAT would be a great movie.
                Stone Cold > tango & cash = road house. And it IS Sam Elliot in roadhouse but he gets killed which is so unrealistic that the movie loses points which makes it = t&c. Point break beats them all.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Youngblood'.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Seriously Ed, stick with your Dr. Who and your britcoms. Step out of the B-movie waters.

I Come in Peace is fucking hilarious.
                    Except for one scene in which the scientist starts screaming out of nowhere and the ending line. I come in Peace is boring and repetitive. Once again, I saw it on the big screen recently, so I know what I'm talking about.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-18-2009, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      'Youngblood'.
                      "wanna go pretty boy?". Rob lowe epic hockey flick. Loved it as a kid, haven't seen it in years.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I personally enjoy how Elliot in Roadhouse acts as if he's in a completely different movie.

And the sheer audacity of Jacke Treehorn and his thugs with the way they fucked with things in that town.

Comment

• Ok, if we were to combine both Roadhouse and Tango we'd get Road Tango & Cash House and it would be the most epic movie never made in the 80's.

Comment

• Oh shit! The combined forces of Jack Palance and Jackie Treehorn. No one could stop them!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              "wanna go pretty boy?". Rob lowe epic hockey flick. Loved it as a kid, haven't seen it in years.
                              and THAT'S why you and I get along so well.

Comment

• Don't forget Brion James. That guy was a badass villain in the 80's.

Comment

Working...
                                X