Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really. I'm not a big fan of Roadhouse. For all of the reasons you gave. It's way more of a joke than Tango and Cash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Way more of a joke? That's why it's great. Much in the same way Commando is great.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Roadhouse isn't even in the same league as Commando.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm just holding it up as another example. That's all.

Look, it's apparent we'll have to agree to disagree on this issue and move on to something else.

But not everything with Kurt Russell is gold. You saying you liked Dark Blue?

Comment

• Well Roadhouse was up for 5 Razzies while Tango was only up for 3. So yeah.

Comment

• The fuck does that even mean? You're including razzies now? Weak.

Comment

• No, but you can't hold it up for being something it's not. It's a horrible movie. But Tango is more entertaining. While I dig Patrick Swayze, he's no KURT RUSSELL. Never was. Both are retarded movies, but at least Tango has better action scenes and Kurt in drag.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but 'Tango and Cash' was garbage. I hated it thoroughly.

'Road House' is a much more entertaining film. Is it GOOD? No, but it has the Sam Elliot factor going for it.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swVgfA-6fG8
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ. IT's like I'm taking crazy pills.

But it's not Sam Elliot in Roadhouse. THAT would be a great movie.

Comment

• Also both movies are not good. They are no:

Comment

• That movie is legendary in its awfulness. Joe Piscopo does NOT = funny. He had the killer Sinatra imitation, that's it.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh yeah. haha

Comment

• Ah yes, Joe Piscopo. The original Carrot Top in that he wasn't all that funny and got really buff all of a sudden.

Comment

• I really need to watch Tango n Cash so I can weigh in on this debate. Right now, I can see how having Sly and Kurt together in a film could be > Elliot and Swayze, but Road House is just so fucking awesome, in a completely cornball manner. Seriously, Swayze fucking rips out throat!

Either way, nothing beats Stone Cold.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X