Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This demands a debate on the 'caust. Get that sound card workin Rob.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I don't need to debate. I know I'm right.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Weak.

Fahey would take on the challenge. You gonna disrespect Fahey like that?

Comment

• Fahey would fucking agree with me.

Sly/Kurt > Patrick

EASILY.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're forgetting someone else:

SAM "MOTHERFUCKIN" ELLIOT!

Bam, Ala-bama Man!

Comment

• Oh shit. Ok. that changes it up. I'll have to rethink this.

Comment

• I call it a draw. Both fucking rock.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agree. Neither is superior to the other. Although, Roadhouse might have a slight edge. Slight.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll take that, thanks Nathan.

And as for watching stuff. I caught another episode of Life on Mars (UK), awesome as always.

Comment

• I guess we settle this mathematically. Number of one liners, etc. Maybe not. nerdious, get to work math boy.

Comment

• Tango & Cash is just plain more entertaining. KURT FUCKING RUSSEL you bastards. Also, Sly playing an uptight cop. Jesus Christ. Just because Patrick died this week, doesn't mean that Roadhouse is any less of a joke movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          I guess we settle this mathematically. Number of one liners, etc. Maybe not. nerdious, get to work math boy.
                          Never seen either movie + I'm too lazy = Not happening.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If we were arguing that Point Break is a better movie, then that would be something. Roadhouse is not that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Tango & Cash is just plain more entertaining. KURT FUCKING RUSSEL you bastards. Also, Sly playing an uptight cop. Jesus Christ. Just because Patrick died this week, doesn't mean that Roadhouse is any less of a joke movie.
                              Yeah, but it's still a run of the mill buddy cop movie that's boring at times. Roadhouse at least gives us the ridiculous concept of the hard gritty life of bar bouncing rather than just another buddy cop movie.

Once again, I think you're just jealous that I saw it on the big screen.

And neither Cash nor Roadhouse are good movies, let's say that here right now.

Comment

• Tango & Cash is awful silly though. Love em' both. Watched both millions of times on cable back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X