Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least Domino had Keira in it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pelham can't be like Domino because you can understand what's going on in Pelham.

Plus, there's a lack of Walken.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        At least Domino had Keira in it.
        And a Richard Kelly screenplay that didn't involve pimps/suicide.

She's a haaahd wohkah, haaahd wohkah, haaahd wohkah.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Domino would have been better if it was a prequel to Southland.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got Planet Earf on Blu.

Simply put: beautiful.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heck yes. We've been going back and forth on whether or not to buy that set. We got it from netflix and fell in love. Some good stuff there.

Comment

• Neat. The entire "Nation's Pride" flick directed by Eli Roth from IB.

Comment

• Tyson. Wasn't a bad documentary and I enjoyed seeing a different side of Kid Dynamite. Dude still is fucking nuts though.

Comment

• What if Iron Mike is the sane one and we're all nuts? Lulz jk
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He will stomp on your kids' testicles.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I was confused by his accounts of the Robin Givens thing and then the rape. There was evidence in both cases correct? Because they really seemed to gloss over it pretty quickly and I wasn't too familiar with the circumstances. Especially when he was talking about the Robin Givens thing on Barbara Walters.

Comment

• Tyson was on elephant tranqs on B Walters, or so it seemed. The rape was suspect because the girls story was that she snuck out of her hotel that the paegent paid for at two or three a.m. "to get an autograph.". Either way I'm sureif mike didn't rape that chick he probably raped a different one so I'd call it even.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well yeah, I figured something was up, but I mostly confused about the Robin thing. He said that she came out of nowhere and said that but the cops didn't do anything until it happened later or something? I dunno, I mean he's a fucked up individual, but it seemed odd.

Comment

• I think he said something about being caught off guard at her (Givens) talking about their issues and that he was so enamored with her or some gobbledygook. Bottom line Tyson hated Givens mom and Givens mom used Tyson innocently choking a bitch to get Robin some publicity.

Comment

• Finished Fight Club, still awesome. Plus, I used to work in the area Durden blows up in the end. Got to listen to the commentaries on this dvd.

Also watched Crazy Heart, I'm not a fan of country music so it was difficult at times to get into. However Jeff Bridges continues to be the man.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X