Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make sure you watch the black and white version too. So much win.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yep. B&W > color

I love that fucking flick. so much.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Doomsday. It was decent. Good gore. Kinda leaves your brain after you watch it.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Raising Arizona. Still one of my favorite Coen flicks. Everything just works in it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• One of my favorite exchanges:

"Hey, do these balloons blow up into funny shapes?"
            "Not really, unless you think round is funny."
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What the shit? So I was going to go buy Wrath of Khan on bluray today (as I just watched it from netflix) and it's not out until Sept 22..

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Trek-II-W...0018077&sr=1-5

I repeat, what the shit?

Comment

• Shennagians!

Comment

• So I'm watching Teen Wolf right now. Why in the world didn't Scott want to smash Boof? She's awesome.

Comment

• EXACTLY. I know I went off on an episode of the caust regarding that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So I'm watching Teen Wolf right now. Why in the world didn't Scott want to smash Boof? She's awesome.
                      Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      EXACTLY. I know I went off on an episode of the caust regarding that.
                      Because the movie doesn't exactly go anywhere if he smashes Boof right away and doesn't do all the other shit that leads to the end of the flick?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        EXACTLY. I know I went off on an episode of the caust regarding that.
                        I remember that one. You were preaching to the choir.

Oh, Chubbs, there's no way in hell you made that shot in the final game after getting taunted by that one dickhead. The magic of editing.

Comment

• Haha. Oh 80's movies in general.

Just finished Leon. I must buy this on blu soon. This movie needs a better transfer. Still kicks ass, and it's what started my love for Jean Reno. And apparently Ari's love for Natalie. Oldman rocks this so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Haha. Oh 80's movies in general.

Just finished Leon. I must buy this on blu soon. This movie needs a better transfer. Still kicks ass, and it's what started my love for Jean Reno. And apparently Ari's love for Natalie. Oldman rocks this so hard.
                            I could picture Ari's salivating over her at that age. Seems correct knowing his character.

Comment

• I just watched Leon for my first time a few months ago (and posted my thoughts here).

Natalie was adorable. But there were no wanky shennnagians. I put Closer on right afterwords and jerked to that.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Still amazes me that Oldman was piss drunk when he was playing Stansfield. Now that's acting.

"I ain't got time for this MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT!"

Comment

Working...
                                X