Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
    Defiance with Daniel Craig. Moving true story of Jews struggling to live in the Forrest during holocaust. Actually a shit ton better than I thought it would be. I recommend
    I saw that in the theater. I concure, it was pretty decent. Big Craig and Schreiber here.

Comment

• The Strangers

Watched this last night/this morning at about 3am. I thought it was well done. Good editing to create suspense. I despise Tyler, so listening to her screaming bloody murder was therapeutic.

Comment

• Still hate that ending. And the hallway scene. ugh.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I saw Matinee and Miracle Mile. Rob, you need to see Miracle Mile. It's right up your nuclear holocaust alley. And even though I knew the ending ahead of time. Holy shit!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Miracle Mile' is an underrated gem that needs to be discovered.

I saw 'GI JOE' yesterday. Wait for DVD and rent it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just finished Miracle Mile. Not too bad. Seemed longer than 87 mins though. But as far as nuclear holocaust movies go, I'd give it a 3.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A 3 out of what? And I'd agree it feels longer than 87 minutes.

But don't tell that ending didn't get to ya.

And btw how can you not love the Tangerine Dream score?
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-10-2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• I thought the fact that they had to hammer it home in the last shot was a bit lame, but I dug seeing Bubba in it.

"I got stereos man! Nakamichi, Pioneer, sony, whatever you need man!"

Comment

• I will admit, I laughed when the pilot calls out for "Leslie". We all did in the audience.

Had to hammer it home? Perhaps. But I was feeling the claustrophobia at that moment.

Comment

• Oh no, that was great, it was the last shot of the white explosion. Didn't need it.

Comment

• I can understand that. Of course I had no clue what the guy on the roof was ranting about. But I think the guy may have committed necrophelia.

What helps is that it isn't obvious at first. The tv is still on, no one seems to have an idea. It's only the last few seconds that it becomes apparent to everyone.

Comment

• Green Lantern: First Flight while I waited for my flight back.

Most fun I've had in a while when it comes to the DC animated stuff (still haven't checked out Brave & the Bold).

Best part: Mr. Fucking "Fondle My Sweaters" Himself, GENE from Wet Hot American Summer is Hal Jordan.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Mist- Sooo good but the ending just beats me down. I've only watched it once before, in shitty standard def. I didn't notice the lady on the convoy at the end is the same one from the beginning who was first to leave the store.

Comment

• Would you have done the same? While definitely a downer, the ending felt realistic and true. I still can't believe that ending made it to the theatres.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't know that I would have the strength to do it. I'd probably rationalize it as, "let's wait for the monsters to be knocking on the door before I take everyone out".

I wish I had seen it in the theater just to see the audience reaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X