Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Movie...greatness yet so bizarre.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Coven man...like oven. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 9 Dead Gay Guys. Bizarro, In Bruges-type gay flick. Ed, you seen this?

Edited to add: Since this film is so concerned with the dong, it might be up Rob's alley. So to speak.
        Last edited by Howard; 08-04-2009, 05:42 PM.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
          9 Dead Gay Guys. Bizarro, In Bruges-type gay flick. Ed, you seen this?

Edited to add: Since this film is so concerned with the dong, it might be up Rob's alley. So to speak.
          I think I heard about this. But most "gay" movies are fucking horrible.

This coming from me, who saw The Bubble, a gay israeli movie. You heard me.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yes, most gay flicks are horrible. This one isn't. SOOOO funny. 2 thumbs up.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              Texas Chainsaw Massacre the Next Generation...see the blog for the review...it was awesomely bad
              correction:

awesomely awsome

remote control leg wins

plus fantastic tits
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll be watching this tomorrow.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  A real Busey fan would be checking out "Eye of the tiger" co-starring Yaphet Kotto. Don't be angry with me, it's truth.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    correction:

awesomely awsome

remote control leg wins

plus fantastic tits
                    True remote control leg was ridiculous....ridiculously awesome, great way to escape.

Comment

• Revolutionary Road...meh, sad, great acting...uh yeah.

Comment

• Dawn of the Dead original. I never get bored with this flick. So much win.

Comment

• I feel the same way about Repo Man.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Aliens. Love it still, but it seems like it had 4 or 5 endings.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have a Dawn comment:

Frankenstein Zombie never gets as many props as Hari Krishna Zombie. Shit, McFarlane has yet to create a toy in his likeness (The Plaid Shirt Zombie? Are you fucking kidding me? He already has a monopoly on the iconography of the film: DVD covers, T-Shirts, baby bibs, etc.).

Is this because George Romero is a secret priest of the Hari Krishna religion? No man wears a ponytail for so long...

Or is it because Frank is just so awesome, they try to move past him quickly after his abnormally large skull falls in love with the rapidly rotating helicopter blade? Maybe the gimmick is too silly, but then how does that explain the lingering shots of the Hari Krishna sonuvabitch?

Or did Frank piss Romero off? How could he? George seems like the uncle who lives in a teepee in New Mexico and only leaves to enter the payote tent.

I have no idea where I was going with this, but Frank needs more proppers.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NECA, not McFAILane made the Dawn figures, 3 in all. But I do agree with the need for a
                                Frankenstein Zombie figure with removable head chunk.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X