Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    I want that bongo album now.

And a fake mustache.

And a polyester suit.
    I downloaded that Incredible Bongo Band album. Seriously, it's GREAT.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want to see this parody now. Damn you workblocker!

In the meantime, go see the trailer for The Perfect Man. Amazing stuff.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No shit?

Still, Sherilynn Fenn.

Tween Brooke Burke. No jail. Not for this guy. I look too much like Ricky Gervais (apparently).

Also: the parody is the goods, Ed.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FORGET ABOUT PLOT!
          FORGET ABOUT CHARACTER!
          ALL THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IS DISASTER!!!

It's better to watch the actual trailer for the film and THEN watch the parody with the sound cranked up. The soundtrack with the Incredible Bongo Band is just that...Incredible.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• At about the 37 second mark there is a flash of a girls face. WTF is that about?
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• All I know is In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida is being played on the bongos right now thanks to this fake trailer.

And for that, Friday is a great day.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Get the whole album, Russ; it's great to drive to in the summertime with the windows down.

Comment

• Oh, I got the whole shebangabang.

And it is awesome.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A little bit of Gone With The Wind. Holy shit Scarlett was an annoying whore. Same with the little slave girl with the helium voice. Couldn't stand it. Clark Gable seemed to be pretty pimp though.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I just want to derail and point out how awesome Russ' new avatar is.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "It's A Disaster" made my day. Also, I watched Prime Cut last night and it kicked my ass.

Comment

• Martyrs

yeah
                          "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints.

Pretty good coming-of-age flick, once again set in a past incarnation of NYC. The Boof is there, Duke from G.I. Joe is too, and Chazz "Captain DTV" Palmenteri plays The Boof's overprotective dad.

Also, Iron Man is The Boof's older self.

And MOTHERFUCKIN' ERIC ROBERTS is older Duke from G.I. Joe.

Rosario is there too for a little while as The Boof's grown-up ex-gf. She gives Iron Man a verbal smackdown at one point that is pretty good.

Also: a crazy drunk kid gets euthanized by a subway train.

Several strong performances, and the use of "New York Groove" over the credits was a nice touch.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Batman Returns.

How WB let Burton get away with this one is still a question I ask myself. So fucking dark for a "superhero flick". Seriously. Great stuff still. Much love for Keaton. Still my favorite fucking Batman. And Pfieffer is having so much fun in the Selina role. Still awesome. DeVito rocks Cobblepot. So hard.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My Dinner with Andre.

My Dinner with Andre went differently. He just kept asking me who I was and crying.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X