Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pervert!

It broke my brain.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I also own multiple copies of Xanadu.
      Pauline secretly gay? I can't think of a single straight man who would ever admit owning Xanadu unless it was the '47 original version that Xanadu ripped off.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
        Pauline secretly gay? I can't think of a single straight man who would ever admit owning Xanadu unless it was the '47 original version that Xanadu ripped off.

I really, really, really like shitty movies. Plus, I'm a huge Olivia Newton-John fan that reads Dazzler comics.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I really, really, really like shitty movies. Plus, I'm a huge Olivia Newton-John fan that reads Dazzler comics.
          I reiterate.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Can't a motherfucker like Xanadu? It's not like I'm defending The Apple.

Comment

• Just giving you a hard time. Still, like I said, you're the first straight man I know (or as well as one knows someone online) who admits to owning (much less liking) Xanadu. Heaven knows I have my own guilty pleasures (so I can't toss that many stones).

Comment

• So, I'm invited back to the Gloryhole?

Comment

• Hell the lights are off, you can't see anyone in there anyway.

Comment

Keenan Ivory Wayans hits that now.
                    WTF.

Say, whatever happened to THE SLAMMIN SALMON? Did it not get a distributor or something. I wanted to see Cobie Smulders on the big screen, dammit!

Comment

• We talked about this on the podcast we recorded today: We are Wizards.

It's on instant. It's a documentary. It's a documentary about Harry Potter Bands. Redonkulous.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        WTF.

Say, whatever happened to THE SLAMMIN SALMON? Did it not get a distributor or something. I wanted to see Cobie Smulders on the big screen, dammit!

Warner Brothers and Searchlight both took a look at it and passed. Last I heard, they were trying to get Summit or Miramax to take it.

Comment

• I watched The People vs. Larry Flynt on instant view. Very good biopic on Larry, while I wasn't crazy about seeing Courtney Love on screen. She played her role very well, that being an increasingly cracked out looking whore.

Plus Norm McDonald shows up out of nowhere.

Now if only Pauline would relase those pics of him as Flynt for Halloween last year.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd have to head back to Lexington to get them.

Comment

• d9. See this fools.

Comment

• The Goods. It's alright, some funny moments. Hangover was better.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X