Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

Yep. I <3 that movie. And I fucking hate the Sex Pistols. Except for John Lydon. He's a funny old prick now.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I gotta check that out and American Hardcore...I hear AH is the fucking truth. I got a buddy that came up in that scene and he says it's so accurate.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Seeing as how Oldman will be in the greatest comic book film since The Phantom this summer, I owe it to myself to do a villain retrospective.

This will consist of the following great, if not a-goddamn-mazing bad guy performances in the past 20 years: DEA Agent Stansfield, Drexl, Jean Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg, and Vlad the Impaler.

The next few days, I will annoy all those I know with quick, insane swings in mood and all-around scenery chewing.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Watched the Star Wars Trilogy with the kids this week, I really do love these movies even with the extra crap inserted. I wish they were kept OG but fuck it. It gives me time to get a beer mid movie.

Also watched Hitman, semi-decent action flick. I didn't see the theatrical release but the unrated has good gore. The chick in the movie is a quasi-deviant and shows some solid T&A. Olyphant=homo, weak sauce actor for this potentially badass role. I suppose he kinda works because he is really fucking dull and the character from the game is the same. Whatever, i'm sure we could all come up with better ways to do whack ass movies. If you have 2 hours to waste and you caught up with all the good flicks out there give this a look.

Comment

bryan, you know that the original star wars versions are available on dvd right? they're just sold as separate dvds instead of the box set. that's why i have both. : /
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Thanks to a shitty recommendation from someone Lesley works with we watched about 10 mins of a movie called "Totally Baked: A potumentary". It should have been called: " Totally Shitty: worse acting than MadTv"

WE also watched Primer. Well we made it about 40 mins in and Lesley couldn't deal. Just not her cup of tea, but I was digging the hell outta it. So I'll prolly finish that this weekend.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I refuse to buy any other Star Wars DVD's until they release the FORCE EDITION BLU-RAY....until then my kids can watch my original VHS I have. I given to much money to Lucas as it is.

Comment

bryan, stop making up reasons for putting off buying a ps3. hahaha.

Originally posted by Rob
                  Thanks to a shitty recommendation from someone Lesley works with we watched about 10 mins of a movie called "Totally Baked: A potumentary". It should have been called: " Totally Shitty: worse acting than MadTv"

WE also watched Primer. Well we made it about 40 mins in and Lesley couldn't deal. Just not her cup of tea, but I was digging the hell outta it. So I'll prolly finish that this weekend.
                  you should have ms. lesley recommend that person to join podcaust. they could probably learn a thing or two about GOOD movies. hahahah. just that name would keep me away. and this is from a guy that knowingly watches crappy movies. hahaha.

40 minutes is actually not too bad considering that movie is math/science heavy along with non-layman vocabulary. where did you guys end it at?

Comment

Right after they were talking about making the box bigger and after they figured out what the fungus was that was on the weeble. I was actually understanding alot of it for the most part.

Comment

oh ok. it'll start getting stranger later.

Comment

• There Will Be Blood was watched last night. Wow. Any thoughts/opinions on the "I'm finished." line?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still haven't seen that yet as we are waiting for it on Blu-Ray.

Saw Indy. Thoughts are in that thread.

I also had Lesley watch HellBoy for the first time. She thourougly enjoyed it. I forgot how much I enjoy that flick as well. I really cannot wait for the sequel so he can fight other monsters besides Samael.

Comment

• i watched a part of gasss! by roger corman got bored and deleted it from my dvr. interesting premise but i was expecting something like logan's run. don't even bother with it. also watched the hamiltons. it was an interesting take on a certain mythos but the plot just dragged on and was way too slow for me.

by the way, rob did you ever finish primer?

*edit*
                            i also watched heat. i need to buy this movie... i don't know why i don't have it already. bloody amazing movie. and the bank job, gta4 totally took those scenes and made it playable. awesome. just awesome.
                            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 05-27-2008, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• I have yet to finish Primer. We had a busy weekend and I've been working fulltime on helping Alwyn with the site. Hopefully this week I can finish it off.

Comment

• Saw Indy (I'll post my thoughts in the Indy thread), Juno, and Ratatouille (in Blu-ray). Juno was pretty damn good, but I don't ever want to hear the phrase, "Honset to blog." ever again. And Ratatouille looked mind-blowing.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X