Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, when she was asked if she ever saw him play Kong in person, and she said "No way!" was too awesome. I hear Mitchell has the record again, but Weibe said he has been too busy with school and coaching too play. He said he'll try and beat the record again during summer. I had no clue that people like that even existed, nor that old arcade scores were a big deal to anyone anymore. Such a great doc.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I really can't wait to see this, I read an article about it when it was first coming out. It sounds so sick, is it worth buying on DVD? I think I saw if for like $10 somewhere...

Also watched The Seeker with my kids (fell asleep about halfway through)...so fucking gay. This is the shittiest movie I've seen this year. Fucking crap, I never had any expectations for this but, fuck me, this shit sucked all kinds of penis.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Totally. Lesley and I have seen it at least 5 times already. We pull it out when people come over. Just because noone expects a documentary about Donkey Kong to be an epic battle in morality. It's too awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• watched penny dreadful, of the after dark horrorfest films, on friday. or at least i attempted to. what a piece of crap movie. premise in one sentence: there's a girl who's been traumatized from a car accident that gets terrorized by a stranger who keeps appearing out of nowhere. i think i got an hour into it, got bored, and read the ending on imdb. this movie shouldn't even be considered as horror. it more of a thriller but a slowly winding thriller that has no real end and no real beginning. big pile of lame.

i don't know why i watched this instead of watching lost... bah.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm very suspicious of any of the After Dark films. They all seem like crap that couldn't get a distributor.

Comment

• After Dark...weak sausage huh? I loved the posters that chick had a nice ass. WordDDDD
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I picked up The Andromeda Strain (dvd) and There Will Be Blood (blu-ray) today. Will be watching them quite soon. I fucking loved TAS book, and thanks to seeing a big ass promotional video before Iron Man and Indiana Jones I had to check out the "re-make".
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched TAS last week.... nice remake.
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• So we watched the first 2 hours of TAS and I was pleasently surprised. IT's pretty decent. And you gotta love Ricky Schroeder giving Daniel Dae Kim shit. The guy cutting off his own head with a chainsaw was some sweet shit.

Comment

• Watched Rambo last night (the new one). Holy shit. My buddy and I were cracking up. Haven't seen that much gore since the last time I ate Chipotle.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• MMMMMmmm Chipotle.

And I still need to see Rambo. Does it have replay value? I want to pick it up on blu.

Comment

• Its pretty no frills. Meaning that the plot is paper thin, but it doesn't matter. Its all about gore and cool kills. So if you like that sort of thing, then this is perfect.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's exactly what I like.

Now how is it compared to the others. I fucking <33333 First blood but the other two are pretty meh for me.

Comment

• I do hear there may be a director's cut coming down the line, so you may want to Netflix it instead.

Comment

• good to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X