Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Cup is underrated.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I don't think I ever made it the whole way though. Golf bores me, sports movies usually bore me (D2 excluded) and Costner bores me (Waterworld, Postman, Robin Hood excluded).
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• haha awesome. i'm the only one that hated tin cup. and thinks rene russo isn't hot. hahaha.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Watched the first half of Top Gun on Saturday. Wow. Not the movie I remember from childhood. Still has some cool, and groundbreaking things, but man......."I don't know. I just don't know."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I don't think I ever made it the whole way though. Golf bores me, sports movies usually bore me (D2 excluded) and Costner bores me (Waterworld, Postman, Robin Hood excluded).
            Glad I'm not the only one who likes the Postman.

Comment

• The book was fucking epic, the movie not so much. But at least it was somewhat kind of close.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Watched the first half of Top Gun on Saturday. Wow. Not the movie I remember from childhood. Still has some cool, and groundbreaking things, but man......."I don't know. I just don't know."
                I caught a few minutes on HBO(?) nah, this shit is only cool to 80's cool guy jagoffs. How gay is this movie though? I know it's been discussed a million times but goddamn it's teh uber gay.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I saw The Insider on encore yesterday so I popped in my dvd and watched it again. I realized that I want to see more Michael Mann and Russell Crowe collaborations.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't think I've seen that flick. What was that one about again?

Comment

• That reminds me that I have Inside Man to watch at home. I heard that was a pretty neato little flick.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Russell Crowe is a former Big Tobacco scientist, and decides to divulge secrets on 60 Minutes. Obviously, the tobacco companies find out and aren't too happy about it. It's a great suspense/thriller. Mann and Crowe are in top form.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need to see this. The only good tobacco is tomacco.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I don't think I've seen that flick. What was that one about again?
                            See it see it see it see it!!! Should have won many awards in my opinion. Fantastic performances. Awesome movie. My favorite Crowe. Pacino manages to not bee too over the top as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              That reminds me that I have Inside Man to watch at home. I heard that was a pretty neato little flick.
                              Inside Man is good. Read somewhere that someone was saying that all the black guys are good and the white people are bad. Don't know if I agree with that. Nice kind of 70's throwback feel. Plus, nice tits!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                See it see it see it see it!!! Should have won many awards in my opinion. Fantastic performances. Awesome movie. My favorite Crowe. Pacino manages to not bee too over the top as well.
                                Impossible...Pacino is always the subtle character.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X