Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

We just watched The Rock on BR. Good shit. Looked and sounded amazing.

WOMACK!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Watched some of the Labyrinth with the girl. Still don't get it. And I love David Bowie. Oh well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

just finished Fly Boys on BluRay, looked excellent as the zeppelin was taken down. Also just watched Knocked up on Shotime, pretty damn funny as I can relate to a lot of the shit... the shroom scene was great!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh yes, last night I caught "The Gate" playing on HBO.... havent seen this flick since I was young and it was rather scarry to me then. Was laughing my ass off last nihgt, ridiculous....great claymation scene!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

my friend, keith, and i watched indiana jones and the temple of doom. i've seen it before multiple times but while i was watching it, all i could think about was the parody that clerks: the animated series did of it. good, but not as great as the other two. "dr jones, no time for love!"
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

TOD is fucking awesome. Especially the entire fir 15 minutes. Greatness. Although Willie still annoys the piss outta me.

Comment

I just watched No Country For Old Men last night. Not sure I finished it as I woke up asleep on the couch at 3:00am with the title menu playing on the TV.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Watched Rescue Dawn on Blu-ray. Looked and sounded better than any film I've ever seen before. It was also a pretty damn good flick, easily the best acting I've seen Steve Zahn pull off. I need to see more Werner Herzog films. The man is a fucking treasure.

Then saw Prince Caspian. Better than the first, but I have a feeling the less magical, more serious themes in the film are going to turn many children off. Still not too big on this series; I don't see it growing on me like Harry Potter did. Unless Alfonso Cuaron directs the third...

Finally, watched Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon. Fuck that Jodi Foster revenge film. This was the revenge movie of last year. Pretty damn brutal, and John Goodman is always welcome to appear in any movie that Hollywood pumps out.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

How did you fall asleep during that movie? That's blasphemy!

Comment

Wait, Prince Caspian, is that the Narnia sequel?

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
                        I just watched No Country For Old Men last night. Not sure I finished it as I woke up asleep on the couch at 3:00am with the title menu playing on the TV.
                        So you would definitely recommend it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Yes. And if you give me shit, I'll have Fox cancel Hell's Kitchen*

*Thats a big load of bullshit right there. I don't have such powers.

Comment

Beer + spaghetti = snooze. I thought that Kevin Bacon movie looked cool but totally forgot about it. Will have to put that in the netflix.

Comment

NCFOM, what I remember, is fucked up. In the best way possible. I'm mad I waited this long to fall asleep watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                                Originally posted by Rob
                                Yes. And if you give me shit, I'll have Fox cancel Hell's Kitchen*

*Thats a big load of bullshit right there. I don't have such powers.
                                Then I will keep my mouth shut.....can't.....do......it....

Really dude, Narnia?!

Granted I'm not even a fan of Potter really, but Narnia? How do you tell the difference between all of these kid flicks?

Comment

Working...
                                X