Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys. Peanut Butter Falcon. Silly name aside it's fucking good. Shia's finally getting his shit together IMHO.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm pumped to see that. Looked awesome. And I've always loved THE BEEF
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's better than I thought it would be. There's one part that's a bit corny but honestly that aside it's a really touching story. All I'll say on it. And seriously guys, Shia's really getting his shit together.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Irishman was really good. All credit to the editing not making it feel like 3-1/2 hours. The digital aging shit was so weird though. Why did Pesci keep calling DeNiro kid when DeNiro looked like 45 and not much different in age from Pesci?

Comment

• Rocketman. Much better than Bohemian Rhapsody. Taron was great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Re: THE IRISHMAN, I assumed it was because he was new to the life, so to speak. The last half hour of the movie fucked me up, all that loneliness in mortality shit. Woof.

Comment

• Yeah, the looming specter of death had me all fucked up.

Comment

• Pacino was delightful.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Pacino was delightful.

Charge a gun, a knife you run.

Comment

• Enjoyed the shit out of the Irishman and in no way did it feel 3+ hours. I think this is the first time Pacino, Deniro & Pesci all showed up to actually fucking work in over a decade. So many high points but for some reason my favorite was Deniro absolutely refusing to sit in the front seat of that fucking car.

Comment

• HOBBS & SHAW.

Possibly the most grueling endurance test of a film that I've seen in years. It just goes on and on and on. I swear, we were three hours into it when suddenly there's another act in fucking Samoa. We finished it out of obligation but good God, I'll never watch this again.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Aww I actually loved that one much more than the last Furious flick. But I agree, tooooo long

Comment

• F8 was a pretty weak entry but it wasn't as punishingly long as H&S. I don't want to revisit either film, to be honest. Unless F9 and F10 get stellar reviews and appear to be a return to form, I'm done. I'll always have F5 and F6 to enjoy.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You'll never convince me that the Point Break knock off is not the best of them.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well that new Hellboy was crap.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X