Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did you like it Nate?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not sure. Feel ambivalent.
      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      So did you like it Nate?
      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• really? Man, I loved the shit out of that movie the first time I watched it. Leo is on fucking point.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Infinity War was much better the second time around. I didn't have nearly as much hate towards Pratt if only because I now know how it ends. Everything with Strange and Stark is fucking gold still.

Comment

• Kong: Skull Island. Late to the party, worth the wait. This was a lot of fun and definitely my favorite of the Kong movies. Awesome use of monsters like the giant spider/octopus (Skull Crawlers were kind of lame but the naming joke was aces), dug the Vietnam war setting, John C Reilly is acting in a completely different movie in the best way possible, and great post-credit stinger as well.. is the new Godzilla: King of the Monsters a sequel/shared universe thing then? That would be ballin
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• YEP! Monarch is the key for all of these flicks.

Comment

• Raid 2

I was fucking HYYYYYYYPE coming out of Mission Impossible, so I came home and immediately watched Raid 2. Fuck. The Raid 2 is so fucking incredible.

Comment

• DP2 extended cut. Still one of my favorite action flicks to come out in years. The added footage mostly works but some of the changes weren't as funny as the original cut. BROLIN still fucking owns as Cable.

Comment

• Alien Covenant

Fuck you, Ridley Scott.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Alien Covenant

Fuck you, Ridley Scott.
                      Hahaha. Mostly. At night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        Alien Covenant

Fuck you, Ridley Scott.
                        Everything with Fassbender was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Everything with Fassbender was great.
                          Totes. Prometheus too.

Comment

• This is how it ends....... Everything was acceptable till that ending. I feel like the whole movie was pointless for that ending. Maybe I missed something but it felt tacked on and last minute or something.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The last jedi. I swear this movie gets better everytime I watch butttt that space Leia scene still sucks. I get what they were attempting but it doesn't work

Comment

• Agreed on Last Jedi. Though I get some of the criticism, I think it catches a lot more heat than it deserves, especially from the "fans."

Space Leia is a bit of a clinker, though, as there's nothing in the way of a set-up that explains how that was able to happen. Leaves it to the viewer to kind of fill in the gaps as to what happened to Leia since Return of the Jedi that she could pull that magic trick off.

Comment

Working...
                                X