Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Well they should have kept Arnold out of the marketing for one. Two, Linda was completely wasted and I could not take Grandma Connor seriously. Three, the Rev-9 robots or whatever didn't seem to have any specific rules and could do anything at anytime which was kind of lame. Four, I DID LOVE that Dani was the opposite of Sarah and was like "FUCK BEING A LAME BITCH AND HIDING, LET'S GO FUCK SHIT UP" but then nothing...

Mckenzie Davis was okay and I liked the idea of augmented humans but man it was basically just T2 all over again but bad.
    Dani is awfully written.

Immediately I’m convinced she’s mentally deficient because after taking tens of thousands of shotgun slugs at near point blank range, her “dad” is a sludgemonster and yet she continues to mourn the not-dead sludgemonster as though the white girl just killed her papi. What a shitshow. The CG snoozefest sequences and retreaded crap that came after were the death knell.

There’s nowhere to go for the film after that initial sequence but down into the depths of Don’t Care Hell, where it writhes like the T-1000 in a half-hearted attempt to grasp onto anything nostalgic or “twist logic” nostalgia (Arnold was Bad but now his LEARNING CPU taught him the feels so it’s all good now lol).

I hope Tencent lost a lot of money on this garbage.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mac tried in vain. Dylan Roof haircut be damned, she tried.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Its not even remotely entertaining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It has its moments and Arnold has some good lines.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Its not even remotely entertaining?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Genisys was much more entertaining imo.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The acting from two of the three main principle actors was bad, the cg was bad, the movie staggered from unexciting action sequence to the next (also a problem with the cg when characters move around like Neo in the fucking Burly Brawl).

The "expansion" of the "mythos" is generally set up for a cheap laugh or a poorly executed subversion. It's a problem with most modern films that seek to establish an identity by tearing down the ones before it.

Nothing about it was breaking any new ground and every bit of "the story" was going through the motions to get to the credits.

The opening scene was the last hammer strike on the head of the coffin nail. Everything after was a dirge.

This never should have been a franchise.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• basically.

Somehow I blame Jim Cameron for this movie more than Tim Miller.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still maintain that the original ending of Salvation was the right one. With Connor dying and having Worthington wear his skin.

Comment

• I agree with you there. That would have been neat. I also think a neat idea would have been to have John Connor end up creating the AI because they saved the world back in T2.

Watched Detective Pickachu. Really fucking liked it actually and I barely give any shits about pokemon. The world building was great and the production design was amazing. Main dude kind of sucked, but everyone else was good.

Comment

• What Movie Did You Just Watch?

I ended up not hating the Smith-spawn, so that’s how fun that movie was.

Then I realized he aint related to Will Smith. That’s why!

Comment

• Jay and Silent Bob Reboot.

After that abysmal trailer I was expecting another Yoga Hosers level type of disappointment buttttttt, I think I kind of liked this?

I mean, yeah, it's Smith doing what Smith does but amped the fuck up. The cameos are why this movie exists and most don't disappoint. A few fun visual gags work really well and his stupid kid doesn't ruin the movie like I figured she was going to.

If you hate Smith then obviously this is going to be the worst thing to watch, but if you liked the guy at all, at any point, then this is worth at least renting.

Comment

• I love how this thread talks about "Smith-spawn" two times in a row and it's completely different people being referenced.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Doctor Sleep Director's Cut is fucking LEGIT. Holy shit I wanted more. Those 3 hours FLEW the fuck by. This would have killed even more as a mini series. I WANT MORE TIME WITH THE KNOT.

Comment

• Had no idea there's a director's cut. Need to see it. Doctor Sleep was great.

Comment

• 30 mins added to it. never saw the original, but holy shit I want more of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X