Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And to punch up the script.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *holds his ground*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Actually, the reason he was in the cast was that he was sent by Warner Bros to keep an eye on McTiernan. Make sure nothing got out of hand.
        PWNED
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• As a favor to the writer of Joel Silver's blockbuster Lethal Weapon, the studio hired screenplay writer Shane Black not only to play a supporting role in the film, but also to keep an eye on McTiernan due to the director's inexperience.[1]
          Courtsey of Wikipedia

Now I'm not denying the guy may have done a polish on the script. Who knows.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Courtsey of Wikipedia

Now I'm not denying the guy may have done a polish on the script. Who knows.
            SNIGGITY SNAPS!

Comment

• According to the documentary on the newest release of Predator he says he did indeed do a polish on the script. So we're both right. *high five!*

Comment

• And there you have it.

In the meantime I continue to watch Season 2 of 30 Rock. Alec Baldwin is awesome and Will Arnett's efforts in trying to seduce Kenneth are hillarious.

Comment

• Will Arnett is a god on that show. Wait until the later seasons. One episode in particular which is my favorite episode with him. Sooo good.

Comment

• Ghostbusters (Thanks instant queue!) Classic shit...was it just me or did Sigourney look hot in this?

Comment

• No sir, that feeling is shared by many.

Comment

• Sigourney is fucking hot. Heartbreakers and Galaxy Quest for the fucking win.

Comment

• She is especially hot when Zuul The Keymaster possesses her, evident by the eyeshadow and mousse.

Comment

• Watched Star Trek TOS with the new effects. Works very well. Wish I could justify buying them.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I told you. I'm digging the hell outta these so far.

Comment

• Balance of Terror rules all.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X