Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin' A
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I watched the Tim Burton "Alice in Wonderland" on "movies on demand" last night. I know Billy almost had a rage stroke from how much he hated it, but it wasn't that terrible. It was okay. It's a shame, because if it had been a better movie (better story, etc), it would have been great to see in a theater, because visually, it was gorgeous. So it kind of was like one of the "Twilight" movies for me - probably stunning up on a big screen, but the story was meh.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I watched a Vin recommended movie- People Will Talk, with Cary Grant. Ahh- that Cary Grant.

Comment

• Holla!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            I know Billy almost had a rage stroke from how much he hated it,
            Love this.

Comment

• Into the Wild, followed by Moon. A little emotionally drained right now.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Saw the Batmengs again.

I wish I could string Mark Boone Junior up and yell at him now. THAT SHIT WAS THE BOMB, YO.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No shit Chris, that's a hell of a combo. You probably should just curl up fetal and cry yourself to sleep. Great movies though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Spies Like Us.

It makes our recent trouble with Russian saboteurs seem like Kids Play.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                      Into the Wild, followed by Moon. A little emotionally drained right now.
                      Rough night. GREAT films.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Just watched A Fistful of Dollars for the first time.

Truly deserving of its "Classic" status.

Comment

• The second one's even better, Ed.

Just seen The Slammin Salmon. Fuck the haters, this made me laugh. For my money it's the BL gang's best since (though not as good as) Super Troopers.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I like the cartoon better, but not a bad movie IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                              Rough night. GREAT films.
                              I really need to see Into The Wild again. It's been way too long.

Just watched Day of the Dead (1985) on Blu-ray. Fair to say it's my favourite Dead. As fun as ever and it's never looked better.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Because it's Fourth of July, I'm watching....Born on the Fourth of July.

While Oliver Stone has lead hands when it comes to direction. Tom Cruise is damn good in this. Definitely one of his best roles, even though it falls under the "acting as a disabled person to win awards" category.

Comment

Working...
                                X