Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Black Dynamite and Zombieland are Starz Play

Someone always has to shit on the parade.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      But Machine Girl was just too tonally different for me to really enjoy. It was trying to be all serious and dark one moment, then it was blood geysers and bad CG the next.
      BUT TEMPURA ARM!!! That's right up your alley. Kind of. Just more delicious.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Machine Girl sucks.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Black Dynamite ASAP.

Comment

• You know what's really great and often forgotten?

Road to Perdition. Such a handsome, quietly badass film. Hanks is great, Chicago looks amazing and it's Paul Newman's swan song, for hockenssake. (Whats this "Cars" of which you speak?) I can't think of one thing I don't like about it nor one good reason not to own it.

For me, this was to gangster films in the last decade as Open Range was to westerns.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Totally agreed on 'Road to Perdition'. It's a wonderful film through and through.

Jude Law is particularly NASTY in it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw most of White Squall last night on instant.

Many people said that this was a gay movie, didn't really see it. But seeing clean shaven Jeremy Sisto was something to see.

Also surprised that the actual Squall does not occur until towards the end.

Finally, this movie is really REALLY slow.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'White Squall' aka 'Dead Poet's Society 2: This Time it's a Boat'.

The positives:
                  - Jeff Bridges is really, really good in it.
                  - It's gorgeously shot.

the negatives:
                  - Derivative as hell.
                  - Annoying characters with some bad acting.
                  - Terrible ending with Sisto and the bell. Simply cringeworthy.
                  - Questionable special effects during the squall sequence.
                  - Slow. Ponderous.
                  - What's all this faggot crap?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I got news for ya, Matt. It's not gay enough.

Damn you Christopher Rice novel for lying to me about this movie.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Machine Girl sucks.
                      Both of them do.
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• However I fucking love Bad Taste.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I meant both Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police. I haven't seen Bad Taste. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.
                          "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Oh my bad. I've only seen bits of Tokyo Gore Police but it didn't do anything for me.

Comment

• Bad Taste is an inspiration for anyone that wants to make a film.

Comment

• Caught Flash Gordon before going to work today. Oh, the campiness, the costumes, the scenery-chewing, and all that is Brian Blessed!

I have to, HAVE TO, get a copy of this on DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X