Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the amount of revenue the book and movie are generating? Jewish, not Mormon.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• But the writer is LDS!

Comment

• Sorry Howard, as a member of the international banking-media conspiracy. I can assure you that we have nothing to do with this.

Anyway, finished The African Queen; Movie looks beautiful. Although, I don't know how anyone found Katherine Hepburn to be attractive. But Bogey was one smooth operator.

Currently, watching Cinderella Man aka The Ultimate New Jersey Melodrama
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched "The Informant!" last night. Not too bad. I love Matty Damon in roles like this and I thought he was fucking great. Also the supporting cast was aces as well, especially Bakula and Wilson. Good stuff all around.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            With the amount of revenue the book and movie are generating? Jewish, not Mormon.

She's a total Mormon freak.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GUISE, I WAS MAKING A FUNNY.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Sorry Howard, as a member of the international banking-media conspiracy. I can assure you that we have nothing to do with this.

Anyway, finished The African Queen; Movie looks beautiful. Although, I don't know how anyone found Katherine Hepburn to be attractive. But Bogey was one smooth operator.

Currently, watching Cinderella Man aka The Ultimate New Jersey Melodrama
                  I just watched The African Queen for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Good movie Mr Allnut.

I liked Cinderella Man - I am a fan of the Ron Howard movies and it was a story I didnt know.

Comment

• I disliked 'Cinderella Man' in the theaters...it struck me as a COME ON GIVE ME AN OSCAR type of film and just rubbed me wrong. I watched it again on DVD and loved it.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never trust Akiva Goldsmith, plus I realize it's the depression. But every scene highlights how poor they are.

This movie is 2.5 hours long? Yeesh.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage'.

I bought and watched this last night (with the sound absolutely cranked, of course). This is simply wonderful, and you don't have to be a fan of the band to appreciate or be entertained by it. What I love the most is that they show just how GOOFY the band members are...their goofiness totally goes against the seriousness of the lyrics, which will be very surprising to most people.

Highly recommended.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Finally watched Bad Taste last night. The picture quality was beyond poor but it has a certain kinda charm to it. It's so funny to watch it and think, "This fucking guy is going to direct the LOTR trilogy."

Also watched Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police. I preferred TGP, mainly due to the fact that it is so fucking bizarre. Hell, it has a living flesh chair that pisses all over a group of people. How can I dislike that?

But Machine Girl was just too tonally different for me to really enjoy. It was trying to be all serious and dark one moment, then it was blood geysers and bad CG the next.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Black Dynamite, Zombieland and the Futurama movies are added to Netflix Instant View tomorrow. Plan wisely.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuck yeah on Black Dynamite.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Black Dynamite and Zombieland are Starz Play
                                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X