Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    It's easy to make a film better than GREMLINS. The sequel? That's another story.

Attack the Block and Gremlins have fuck-all in common.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I had a dream last night about an Adam Sandler movie about senior couples living in retirement communities, shot documentary style. I hate you Rob.
      With David Spade as an ugly old lady who violently shits in her adult diaper. Because it's funny.

Jared the Subway Guy, Donald Trump, Snooki and Dog the Bounty Hunter show up too.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        This. I don't see a comparison there at all. I do think I like ATB a lot more than Gremlins, but I could never directly compare the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          With David Spade as an ugly old lady who violently shits in her adult diaper. Because it's funny.

Jared the Subway Guy, Donald Trump, Snooki and Dog the Bounty Hunter show up too.
          You don't know how close you are. The old lady was rich and lived in a Trump retirement tower, and the old dude lived in a tiny efficiency with an awesome view of the beach. I'm sure I had some kind of "at old age you realize you don't need material possessions" shit coming at the end.

Comment

I had a dream last night about an Adam Sandler movie about senior couples living in retirement communities, shot documentary style. I hate you Rob.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You don't know how close you are. The old lady was rich and lived in a Trump retirement tower, and the old dude lived in a tiny efficiency with an awesome view of the beach. I'm sure I had some kind of "at old age you realize you don't need material possessions" shit coming at the end.
              Who played Sandler's hot wife this time and what degrading role did Henry Winkler have this time?
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Who played Sandler's hot wife this time and what degrading role did Henry Winkler have this time?
                Henry Winkler played Sandler's hot wife. Two for one deal.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Henry Winkler played Sandler's hot wife. Two for one deal.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Well the "hot wife" was like 90, but behind make up. Maybe the gal from Watchmen? And Winkler was probably the head of the retirement community.

Comment

Well the "hot wife" was like 90, but behind make up. Maybe the gal from Watchmen? And Winkler was probably the head of the retirement community.
                      OH OK. Didn't know Sandler was old too.

My shitty Sandler comedy is him as the one of the 3 Wise Men.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

OH OK. Didn't know Sandler was old too.

My shitty Sandler comedy is him as the one of the 3 Wise Men.
                        Spade and Chris Rock as the others? Lots of "Jesus was black" jokes from Rock?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Yes and no. Directly, no. Mostly in spirit. Monsters invade, they're dispatched in fun fashion by youngsters. Low-budget movies. NO FUCKING CGI MONSTERS.

That's it.

But the vibe really reminded me of Critters, Tremors, The Blob and so on. There's no denying that.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Spade and Chris Rock as the others? Lots of "Jesus was black" jokes from Rock?
                            James instead of Spade. Nick Swardson as a CGI baby Jebus and Robert Downey Jr. as the Virgin Mary.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

James instead of Spade. Nick Swardson as a CGI baby Jebus and Robert Downey Jr. as the Virgin Mary.
                              You want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Narrated by Dwayne Johnson.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X