Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does? Shit, I may have to break this up.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If you're in the right mood it flies by.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm leery about it because I'm not all that interested in naval history or this time period. I'm giving it a shot because of Peter Weir.

Comment

• Well, you may still dig the chemistry of the cast. But if the subject isn't appealing, it may be like pulling teeth on the high seas.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I tried that movie a few times. Got it on blu and it looked amazing, but I couldn't get into it. At all.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have the book. Tried to read it. Failure.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The book cures insomnia. The movie can too.

But it still has some great moments if you have the inclination/energy/time to invest in it.

Shit, it sounds like I can't get into it. I assure you this is not the case. I would fight a bear and its cubs to get a second installment made.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  But back to the thread. So I instead watched episodes of Conviction. A very short lived Law&Order spinoff. Only thing worth remarking on this show is that every episode involves a rape case. I'm completely serious.
                  The only good things about that show were that it kept Stephanie March on the screen and introduced me to the cute redhead who is now the female partner of Noth/Goldblum on Criminal Intent.

Comment

• Funny you mention that because I never liked her character in conviction. I couldn't believe that at attorney, especially an ADA would be that ditsy.

Comment

• Videodrome...pretty cool flick. James Woods is a pimp and Debbie Harry is smoking fucking hot.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Funny you mention that because I never liked her character in conviction. I couldn't believe that at attorney, especially an ADA would be that ditsy.
                        Which one, the redhead? I didn't think any of the ADAs on that show were particularly sharp. Not many of them stood out as strong characters, which I think was one of the show's downfalls.

Comment

• Yeah, the red head.

Comment

• Watched an unknown amount of Quantum of Solace. What I remember was pretty cool.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I tried watching season 4 of Entourage: Unwatchable.

However, IT CROWD is on instant view.

Comment

• I wouldn't say unwatchable. Just not that good. But honestly, it's not like the show changed that much between seasons. They just made turtle useless and drama a dick.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X