Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched about half of The Rocker last night. I'm gonna finish it tonight. This movie so far doesn't really work straddling the PG-13 line. And with the exception of Will Arnett looking hot in makeup and the occasional eye-fucking of Teddy Geiger. Not much else going on here.

Seems it would work a lot better as a hard-R film.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's a shame. Is there not an unrated version? I wanted to check this out for Rainn but maybe I'll wait until it's an instant view.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't heard anything about an unrated version. Even then, the movie seems to be written to teens. But what teenager is going to know about 80s band debauchery? Shit, what guy in their early to mid-20s is going to know this shit?

Comment

• ...Dragon Wars...**hangs head in shame**...nuff said.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I do believe that post deserves a *wailing sax*.

Comment

• Dear Zachary.

Wrecked me.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Religulous. It was ok. I like Bill Maher(?) but it was spotty. I think there is an idea for a more interesting movie in here.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Religulous. It was ok. I like Bill Maher(?) but it was spotty. I think there is an idea for a more interesting movie in here.
                  So, not a purchase? I was eyeing that quite a bit last time I was at Barnes and Noble. I picked up the God Who wasn't there but still haven't watched it yet.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• My DVD purchase criteria are probably far different than yours. But no, I wouldn't buy it.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I purchase DVDs/Blu Ray that I know I'll watch again. I just don't purchase anything. GOSH!
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• X-Files: Fight the Future (hate that tagline) but love this flick still. Like an extra long episode. Good stuff.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stroszek

Been on a Netflix kick the last month or so:

Equus
                          The Impaler
                          12 Monkeys
                          Heavy Metal in Baghdad
                          Where the Buffalo Roam
                          The Toxic Avenger
                          The Hunger
                          Man on Wire
                          Stroszek
                          Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• I watched Mama Mia last night. I usually don't like musicals, but now and then one comes along that I enjoy so I thought I would at least give the movie a chance.... I won't make that mistake again. I was mostly bored -- but it really made me want to visit Greece.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Finished Season 2 of 30 Rock

"I will not fail you rainbow chicken!"

Watched the first disc of Skins. The british tv series featuring the main guy from Slumdog Millionaire.

Comment

• Watched Burn After Reading on Thursday night...fucking awesome hilarious. Now I'm concerned with the "security of my shit". Brad Pitt was awesome, fucking Malkovich is king in this flick. BTW I've been slowly putting together a chair just like Clooney's...

Watchmen on Friday Night...OMGZORS!!!1!!!11111!!!! Loved the movie, obviously there could be minor gripes but who the fuck cares the movie was mostly awesome and felt just like the book. I saw it in IMAX and it was pretty fucking late...so I think I want to see it again in Digital just to pick up on some of the shit I may have missed. All in all I loved it and think it was done perfectly...BTW not enough (any) Gugino titties. If she looks that good when she's 70 in real life.......

Re-watched the end of Fido...yeah this movie was somewhat cool but got ridiculous at the end. I might buy it if I can find it for like $5.

Tonight...either Layer Cake or Wanted...depending on how many beers I have with dinner.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X