Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wrapped up Series 4 of Doctor Who. I have to hand it those guys, they always go out big. And Doctor Donna was awesome.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Still can't get into that show....AT ALL. IT's not without lack of trying though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't get it either.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *Shrug*, can't say what the problem is. I at least would've thought you'd be eyefucking the companions.

And as for the show, it's not a matter of The Doctor winning, it's a matter of just how the hell is he going to get out of whatever situation he's in.

Comment

• I dunno. It's just too fucking cheesy for me. But I'm still on season 1. When does the good season start?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 1 is its own creature because that was Eccleston's Doctor. Things still get kind of hammered out in 2 because Tennant takes over. But it begins to gain it's stride.

Not every episode is greatness. But I enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I just wrapped up Series 4 of Doctor Who. I have to hand it those guys, they always go out big. And Doctor Donna was awesome.
                Word. That was one hell of a capper for Tennant's Doctor. Anyone here who has a vested interest in this series know when the hell the specials air?

I think it's in the summertime, but I can't be completely sure.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dig the show, but I'm too busy watching Heroes to record it.

Ugh, with that sentence, I just won FAILWATCH '09.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The year is young.

"Plenty of time to lift weights and convert to Islam."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                      Word. That was one hell of a capper for Tennant's Doctor. Anyone here who has a vested interest in this series know when the hell the specials air?

I think it's in the summertime, but I can't be completely sure.
                      Indeed, not to mention what happens to Donna is really bittersweet.

As for the specials, well I've heard the first one really sucks. As to when they get to the states? Your guess is as good as mine.

But the more I look at Billie Piper I keep thinking she has one helluva of an overbite.

Comment

• Well, shite.

Agreed on Billie. But then again, that's alot of enamel to be carrying around.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finished disc 2 of John Adams, what a bad ass movie... Paul Giamati owns this shit! Cant wait to finish the last disc!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Friday the 13th Part 7, some excellent kills here, but the Jason vs Psychic was kinda lame. Kand Hodder, was a fucking beast!
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• PArt 7 would have been so much fucking better if the MPAA would have stayed outta it.

Comment

• I could totally see that...also watched about half of Part 8 last night...what a complete piece of shit. I will attempt to finish tonight.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X