Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Still love it. Those first 45 minutes are superb.
    That's all I've seen and was shocked by how into it I was.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      That's all I've seen and was shocked by how into it I was.
      The rest is good, such as Michael Sheen doing a Bowie cosplay, but the arena part is so fucking cool.

And Olivia Wilde? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaana nail so HARD in that movie, it's ridiculous.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Fucking love that movie.

The Resurrection of Jake the Snake - If you're even remotely aware of who Jake is you owe it to yourself to check this out. It's heavy at times but damn if it isn't gripping. Dallas Page is a saint man. Never was a huge fan of him wrestling wise but he's a gem of a fucking human being.

Also seeing my name in the credits being thanked for supporting them via crowd funding made me feel just a little bit better about myself. Selfish I know but it's the truth.
        Seriously guys, watch this doc. It's worth the time.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Seriously guys, watch this doc. It's worth the time.
          Netflix?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Netflix?
            Think more nefariously.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finally caught the Martian. Loved it. Never read the book, so don't know what I'm missing out on, but they did a great job with the film.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Coincidentally, so did I. I didn't read the book either and don't plan to, but you're right, this was a very good movie.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• There's not much difference, but there is one HUGE event in the book during his trip that is left out of the movie.

Comment

• any buzz yet on HAIL, CAESAR?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      any buzz yet on HAIL, CAESAR?

Yeah, it's the tits. NY Times also spoiled half of the film in their review.

Basically, think of it as LA Confidential done as a Gene Kelly musical with a dash of A Serious Man thrown in.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That makes me so excited.

Comment

That makes me so excited.

I will say this, I'm fucking loving the choices that Tatum has been making as an actor recently.

Also, Alden Ehrenreich is just playing Audie Murphy. But, he's fucking killing it. Between the accent and the mannerisms, he's the unsung hero of the film.

For the casuals, Christopher Lambert and Dolph Lundgren are also in it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh Fuck yeah.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

There's not much difference, but there is one HUGE event in the book during his trip that is left out of the movie.
                              Yeah, one huge thing and a lot of serious but relatively minor obstacles were omitted. If anything, I think the movie minimizes Watney's time on Mars by making it feel more like an endurance challenge than a daily life and death struggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Yeah, one huge thing and a lot of serious but relatively minor obstacles were omitted. If anything, I think the movie minimizes Watney's time on Mars by making it feel more like an endurance challenge than a daily life and death struggle.
                                Yeah, that was a bit of my problem with it...and the sequence we are talking about really sealed it for me. It made driving across Mars this simple math problem and not something where HOLY SHIT BAD STUFF HAPPENS ON MARS.

Comment

Working...
                                X