Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have had an idea for Lethal Weapon set in WWII for awhile now. Has that been done yet?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Have had an idea for Lethal Weapon set in WWII for awhile now. Has that been done yet?
      Dianetics.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Dianetics.
        I laughed so hard I sharted.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• NIGHTCRAWLER- wow, this wasn't what I expected in the best way. I thought it was going to be a kinda generic thriller but Gyllenhall is EXCELLENT and makes it much more. It ends up be super disturbed and cynical because of that and I loved it.

Comment

• Nightcrawler is legit great. Just added it on Netflix so I can watch again.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              NIGHTCRAWLER- wow, this wasn't what I expected in the best way. I thought it was going to be a kinda generic thriller but Gyllenhall is EXCELLENT and makes it much more. It ends up be super disturbed and cynical because of that and I loved it.
              Loved this flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also caught Superbad the other night. I had never seen this, and was pleasantly surprised. This was so reminiscent in all the right ways of the 80's teenage sex comedies I grew up on (Porky's, Better Off Dead, One Crazy Summer and ESPECIALLY Sixteen Candles) that watching this felt like slipping into a worn and favorite pair of sweats. That subplot with McLovin and the cops was just the best. The phrase "They don't make 'em like that anymore" gets put away for a while. Too bad all of Apatow's usual suspect stars are aging out of this category.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I need more shit like Nightcrawler
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd been putting it off forever because I didn't think it was going to be so great.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                      Also caught Superbad the other night. I had never seen this, and was pleasantly surprised. This was so reminiscent in all the right ways of the 80's teenage sex comedies I grew up on (Porky's, Better Off Dead, One Crazy Summer and ESPECIALLY Sixteen Candles) that watching this felt like slipping into a worn and favorite pair of sweats. That subplot with McLovin and the cops was just the best. The phrase "They don't make 'em like that anymore" gets put away for a while. Too bad all of Apatow's usual suspect stars are aging out of this category.
                      No idea how you missed Superbad, but so glad you caught it.

Comment

• We were not impressed with Superbad.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I think it suffers on repeat viewings, or maybe I'm just sick of Cera and Hill, but McLovin and the cops are great.

Comment

• THE SACRAMENT- this is fucked up. It also highlights the problem with all of these first person POV movies- once the shit hits the fan, it becomes too difficult to maintain the POV and still make sense of what's going on. They get a little bit of an out by what Father decides to do but then it's cut in a way that there's no way some of the shots could happen. Anyway, I thought the last 20 minutes or so were very disturbing but I thought it was overall pretty good.

Comment

• I just don't give anything other than horror movies much attention. I've probably missed so many good comedies that way.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If I'm in the mood, I'll watch anything. I'm easy like that. Though, like Ig, I'll gravitate to horror or sci-fi far more often.

Comment

Working...
                                X