Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOODNIGHT, MOMMY- maaaan, what is up with Austria or wherever this was made? Very creepy with some gross violence and weird as hell kids.

Comment

• I desperately need to see that.

Comment

• It's on Amazon Prime, dogg!

Comment

• Perfect! The thing keeping me from pulling the plug on cable at this point is the pain of going through all my streaming services to find what I want to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            GOODNIGHT, MOMMY- maaaan, what is up with Austria or wherever this was made? Very creepy with some gross violence and weird as hell kids.
            Ceej HATED this movie with a passion. WE talked about it on the cast and I still need to see it to understand why he felt that way.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We watched LETHAL WEAPON last night. It was on and we got into it. I hadn't seen it in probably 20 years, and I'll be damned if it didn't hold up perfectly.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Checked out that documentary on Burton's Superman flick. Really dug it. Jon Peters is fucking nuts. I would still kill to have been able to watch this flick. The shit Cage was going to do with Kent seemed really interesting.

Also, him in the full suit was actually really dope.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ceej HATED this movie with a passion. WE talked about it on the cast and I still need to see it to understand why he felt that way.
                  I'm behind on episodes, I'll have to check it out. I can guess why he hated it but don't want to say anything and spoil it.

BURYING THE EX- not terrible! Once you get past the fact that Alexandra D'addario must have been built in a lab as some kind of super sexy experiment, it's pretty fun. The most unbelievable part of the movie is that Scotty and the girlfriend were ever together in the first place because the movie spends a lot of time showing how completely different they are.

Comment

• Yeah, he said there is a twist or one thing that made it the WORST for him. Will check it out on Amazon it looks like.

Comment

• Ok, I know what he's talking about. I can definitely see it as a make or break point. It worked for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        We watched LETHAL WEAPON last night. It was on and we got into it. I hadn't seen it in probably 20 years, and I'll be damned if it didn't hold up perfectly.
                        It's one of the perfect 80s movies. Love it so much.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• King Kong vs. Godzilla. I remember seeing this is as a kid - who loved giant monster movies of all stripes - and digging it. My son is a big Godzilla fan, and I'd been hyping it up for some time, so when the DVD arrived, we cancelled plans we were in the process of making to sit down and watch it. What a marvel this movie is. The characters journey to the island where Kong is and encounter "natives" that are really Japanese actors in blackface. They try to bribe the chief into letting them stay and see Kong with cigarettes, and give one to a kid. The implausible plot (Kong is - for reasons they freely admit they don't understand - strengthened by electricity, while Big G avoids it), terribly translated dialogue, cheesy costumes and special effects. . . it's nearly perfect for what it is. We loved it. My only complaint is that they didn't throw the Japanese ending where Big G wins in as a Blu Ray extra.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            It's one of the perfect 80s movies. Love it so much.
                            Aren't you and Matt too old for that shit?
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• LETHAL WEAPON 2.

Yep, it's better than the first one. So damned good.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <3 Lethal Weapons. All of them, NO FUCKS GIVEN
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X