Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the more I think about it, the more I'm really bummed about XMEN Apocalypse.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have yet to see it. The last one was shite.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nah man, Days of Future Past was awesome IMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I liked Apocalypse. But... yeah I get the criticisms. They is legitz.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            nah man, Days of Future Past was awesome IMO.
            If you liked it (and while I like parts of it, it's garbage compared to First Class), then I can't expect less than shit for Apocalypse.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I liked DoFP as well. Really enjoyed it, actually. It lacked the sheer fun and momentum of FC, but it was a good story well told with some really excellent sequences in it. APOCALYPSE just looks...off. I'm not surprised at the bad vibes for it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                I liked Apocalypse. But... yeah I get the criticisms. They is legitz.
                Issacs was wasted, the makeup on him was terrible, Mystique as a main character is still a poor choice, the Alkali Lake sequence was okay, but my biggest problem was the 3rd act. I just didn't give a shit. The stakes just weren't there.

Comment

• Except for Magneto, there's nobody to genuinely care about. When he turns at the end, it still elicits a knee-jerk "ATTA BOY!" from me. You really want the poor guy to find peace and heal. Why I liked the beauty in that he will now never become the guy McKellan was... if he were to ever show back up... which he won't.

Everything at Alkali Lake was bullshit. No Goddamn need for Stryker, let alone Wolverine showing up.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

•   Spoiler: spoilers 
                    I did like the scene with the cops/Erik/his wife and kid. That shit was heart wrenching. But I never bought Apocalypse for one second.

I still can't believe they went with the look they did instead of this:

Not that it would have changed much, but I was so fucking distracted by the shitty lines on the latex near his eyes during close ups that it kept taking me out the movie. He was also so fucking small looking.

I'm with you in regards to Stryker and Wolvie BUT man that reveal would have been FUCKING AMAZING if we didn't already have like 15 years worth of movies with him in it already.

Comment

• And there's no fucking way you can keep going on.

Apocalypse and Wolverine 3 are/were always meant to wrap everything up.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Also, lulz to Munn turning down Deadpool for this. She did absolutely nothing and her character was pointless.

Comment

• I mean... if you believe her. According to Munn, she did all her stunts.

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• again, the more I think about this movie the more it's just so fucking lazy. Like 10 years have passed during each new movie right? None of the characters look like it's been 10 years. I mean shit, Fassbender should look way fucking older in 1983 if he as a kid in fucking Auschwitz but he doesn't. Quicksilver is still chilling at home looking the same. Fucking Havok should be like 20 years older but looks the exact fucking same as he did the last movie.

Comment

• MUTANT GENES MAN

Comment

• dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X