Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to say but pretty much truth. And I WANT to like it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He must go on. He must see Vato Hospital.

Matt.

Become wrath.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vato Hospital. Ahh the memories.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DEUS EX VATO GRANDMA
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That was probably the best, most WTF episode of the series so far.

Comment

• Constantine

Still is great. What a surprise that was, considering the pedigree. Great piece of entertaininment, and too bad Lawrence really look like a one-hit wonder, after wasting his time with I am Legend.

Tilda Swinton still look more like a man than Johnny Depp though.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Love Constantine. Rosdale needs to do more acting, he's killer in it. Lawrence has been a huge disappointment.

Comment

• THE PERFECT HOST- Suffers from too-many-twists-itis but Abe Sapien is freakin' great. It's on Netflix Instant for your viewing pleasure and convenience.

Comment

• Gladiator. Russel Crowe. Oliver Reed. Joaquin Phoenix. All brought together in one of my favorite Ridley Scott flicks. Gonna follow this up with Centurion this weekend (saw a bit of this before work this morning - I'm intrigued).

Comment

• Centurion isn't Doomsday, but it's good.

Comment

• Good to know, thanks, Billy!

Also watched Career Opportunities for the first time in a decade. Almost forgot how smokin' hot Jennifer Connelly was in that flick:

Now I want to watch her in The Rocketeer, too!

Comment

• Watched Fist of Fury last night. When you're feeling sick, watching Bruce Lee hit people (a lot) is surprisingly therapeutic.

Connelly is one of my all-time favourites, Tim. Good call, my man!
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• "Now you listen to me. I'll only say this once. You are not a sick man."

See, Bobby? Bruce Lee has CURED your illness! With the power of Jeet Kun Do!

(Feel better, bro!)

Comment

• Thanks, bud! I managed to sweat it out all in one day (power-cold?) I was back out and in the pub the very next day!

I would recommend my recovery method to all of you. I'm tellin' ya, bed, hot drink, BRUCE. Done deal.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Anderson's Three Musketeers in 3D.

A big piece of fried cheese.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X