Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Sorcerer.

What a movie!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Not a movie, but we did watch the first episode of 'Sherlock' (both Ed and Vin recommended it). VERY good; much better than it had any right to be.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's an amazing series. I thought they were going to be 30-60 minute episodes, not full blown movies that shame the Downey/Law film.

Comment

• Still eagerly awaiting series 2...

Comment

• Showed Brittany Baron Munchhausen for the first time last night. She was not digging it at all in the first 20 minutes, but by 30 minutes in she just had a huge smile on her face and summed it up as "wow, that was really cute" which...odd for a Gilliam film, but I think pretty appropriate. I already said how much I love Oliver Reed in this, but Jonathan Pryce remains criminally underrated. I want a Jonathan Pryce/David Strathairn headlining buddy movie.

Comment

• SOURCE CODE - Fucking WOW. I will post more when I'm not using my phone because I don't want to fuck up the spoiler tags fat fingering the keyboard on this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I don't want to fuck up the fat fingering on this thing.
                We've all been there before.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• watched episode 2 of 'Sherlock'. Yeah, this is the goods. Bummer that there's only 3 episodes so far.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Currently watching Prince of Darkness on netflix streaming. SPPOOOOKY.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Still love the mirror scene.

So effective, so cheaply done. So awesome.

Same goes for the dream transmissions.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Not a movie, but we did watch the first episode of 'Sherlock' (both Ed and Vin recommended it). VERY good; much better than it had any right to be.
                        Will have to check t hat out then.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        SOURCE CODE - Fucking WOW. I will post more when I'm not using my phone because I don't want to fuck up the spoiler tags fat fingering the keyboard on this thing.
                        Yeah, it's good. Even with the happy ending.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Currently watching Prince of Darkness on netflix streaming. SPPOOOOKY.
                        Love some classic Carpenter. This Halloween, I'm Carpenting my Halloween.

The Thing, Prince, Mouth and Halloween.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                          Still love the mirror scene.

So effective, so cheaply done. So awesome.

Same goes for the dream transmissions.
                          The movie is one giant mindfuck. I would never had gained a strong interest in theoretical physics had I not watched this movie. I bought In Search of Schrodinger's Cat the day after watching this movie for the first time in Grade 11, and sort of never looked back. If you really listen to everything that they talk about in the film, you realize that this is actually very clever, if very creepy and dark, science fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            The movie is one giant mindfuck. I would never had gained a strong interest in theoretical physics had I not watched this movie. I bought In Search of Schrodinger's Cat the day after watching this movie for the first time in Grade 11, and sort of never looked back. If you really listen to everything that they talk about in the film, you realize that this is actually very clever, if very creepy and dark, science fiction.

Comment

• War

Or how to make that other Statham/Jet Li movie, The One, look like The Matrix.

What a piece of crap.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Ha. haha. HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X