Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved Source Code.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Rocky Balboa

He's just "Ewwwww" now. I know they used makeup,but still.....ewww
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• GAMER- Sorry, y'all, I loved this. The camera stuff was too spazzy but otherwise, yeah, will watch again. Didn't fully realize it was a Neveldine/Taylor seizure until whatshisface from CRANK and NAPOLEON AWFUL showed up as the DJ at the rave. Amber Valetta in booty shorts FTW.

Comment

•   Spoiler: SOURCE CODE 
          Okay, so I figured out the bad guy in the first two minutes of the movie and was thinking "Hmm, okay, this could be lame but hopefully I'll enjoy the ride". Not only did I enjoy the ride, my head exploded when the twist at the end came. I like to think I can usually see when something like that is coming but I got blindsided with this one. Either weird-talking Jeffrey Wright was super-convincing (yes) or I'm really stupid. Even though we never learned much about Gyllenhaal I felt like he earned the happy ending.

Comment

• watched the final 'Sherlock' episode. Moriarty is a scream.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wasn't sure about Moriarty at first, but his delivery really stayed with me.

I loved the first and third Sherlocks so much. The second was merely great.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                I wasn't sure about Moriarty at first, but his delivery really stayed with me.

I loved the first and third Sherlocks so much. The second was merely great.
                Agreed. The second one was good, but it didn't require as much deduction or sleuthing as the other two did; it felt like more of a police thriller than a detective show. 1 and 3 were amazing, though.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Alright alright. I'll watch it!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin... no shit. You really need to.

Comment

• Its so cool that Martin Freeman got a BAFTA. Cumberbatch is great, really great. But Freeman's work as Watson (especially in the first episode) is subtle, detailed stuff.

Comment

• Well, he's changed Watson from a bumbling foil for Holmes' intellect into an entity all his own. Smart, a risk-taker, and certainly a lot more action-driven than in other incarnations.

Spoiler: sperrlerr 
                        'Study In Pink' proves that right off the bat when Watson shoots the taxi driver, and when he has the encounter with Mycroft where his psychology is discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Martin... no shit. You really need to.
                          So what's the exact name of this?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes

Comment

• plain ol' "Sherlock"...

Comment

• The Shadow

Missed opportunities galore and some very suspect performances, but fun nonetheless (Baldwin doing the Jedi mind-trick kinda thing summed it up in a way.) People rightly say how bad Penelope Ann Miller was in this, but she sure knew how to rock the classic dame look. Like a slightly less attractive, but still very cute Naomi Watts at the time.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X