Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked that Bulk and Skull were crank heads who took their revenge on the Rangers with extreme prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

This is so dumb that I want to punch everyone in the dick for allowing this to happen.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• eh, I dug it. The facial scars on everyone was hilarious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I liked that Bulk and Skull were crank heads who took their revenge on the Rangers with extreme prejudice.
          I was laughing pretty hard at that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Troy/Jamie: Is KINGSMAN enough of a hit that we're actually going to get a franchise (or at least a sequel)?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Troy/Jamie: Is KINGSMAN enough of a hit that we're actually going to get a franchise (or at least a sequel)?
              Yeah, but Vaughn can't touch it until 2018. Emphasis is on getting Starlight done first.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's STARLIGHT? A sequel to STARDUST?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oh god I hope not. Stardust suckkkkeedddd

Comment

• I loved STARDUST. Opinions vary.

Comment

What's STARLIGHT? A sequel to STARDUST?

Forty years ago, Duke McQueen was the space hero who saved the universe. But then he came back home, got married, had kids, and grew old. Now his children have left and his wife has passed away, leaving him alone with nothing except his memories...until a call comes from a distant world asking him back for his final and greatest adventure.

Comment

• Think of Starlight as Flash Gordon by way of The Incredibles.

Comment

I loved STARDUST. Opinions vary.
                          Lesley and I couldn't even finish watching it. Did nothing for us at all. My mom was incredibly disappointed because she hyped it up and we were just "ehhhhhhh".

Comment

oh god I hope not. Stardust suckkkkeedddd
                            Nah.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

oh god I hope not. Stardust suckkkkeedddd
                              good crack rock up in Minnesota

Comment

• It's cool. I hate Claire Danes and I'm not a fan of the setting of the movie. Gay Pirate DeNiro was cute, but again the movie did nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X