Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Man, Parlov is so much fun. On this, on Fury MAX and the Punisher MAX. That fella can slap a line down.

How does Millar keep getting the ear of the really freakishly talented people for his stuff?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Man, Parlov is so much fun. On this, on Fury MAX and the Punisher MAX. That fella can slap a line down.

How does Millar keep getting the ear of the really freakishly talented people for his stuff?

being bros with Jonathan Ross helped out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• John Wick. Eh. I mean it wasn't terrible but it wasn't as great as everyone was making it out to be. It was a well shot 80's revenge flick where the main character was the only one I didn't care about. I want a movie all about the Continental.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The hype was not entirely warranted.

It's a solid R-rated action film in a climate where none are really being made, starring an elder Ted Theodore Logan (or Dogboy), with relatively low stakes.

Of course it would be praised. There is fuck all out there worth praise.

That said, I enjoyed it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, I enjoyed it I just didn't think it was THE BEST MOVIE EVER like some were making it out to be. That being said it was anticlimatic as fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              yeah, I enjoyed it I just didn't think it was THE BEST MOVIE EVER like some were making it out to be. That being said it was anticlimatic as fuck.
              Always expect poop and be surprised when it isn't poop.

It's a proven strategy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I personally loved it, but I totally agree with you that I want more of The Continental. Frankly, I'd love a tv series set there.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• for sure. Or an anthology shot there. JUST GIVE ME MORE OF THAT COOL PLACE AND THEIR SWEET GOLD COIN OPERATED CLUB

Comment

• An anthology with Reddick as the stand-in for the Crypt Keeper. Hell yes.

Comment

• YES

Comment

• Man fuck that John Wick is incredible.

Comment

• Nah.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd rather re-watch Punisher: War Zone.

the problem with John Wick is there, in my opinion, no fantastic set pieces. I mean yeah, he shoots up a bunch of people, but every fight is basically the same.

Comment

• You're fucking high. The house shootout (where the cop comes up to the door at the end) is a fantastic set piece.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Which was basically the same thing in the club. He just went around and shoots people in the face over and over. Which is fine, and I liked it, but I honestly never need to watch this again. It was a competent action flick and nothing more for me. Again, I was more interested in everyone that wasn't named John Wick.

Comment

Working...
                                X