Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesss I meant to send this to you.

Comment

Made it further in Horizon in VR. Digging it. The bow and arrow feels reallll good. Movement is pretty decent and it is insane how it legit just feels like I'm in a PS5 version. In no way is the screendoor effect gone BUT it's much less noticeable thanks to the brightness and resolution. The controllers are ridiculously big and I don't get why they didn't just copy Steam or Meta but whatever. I'll get used to it. The opening to RE Village was fucking nuts. You can watch the cutscenes in "flat screen mode" or "stereoscopic 3d" which puts your ass right into them. Shit was awesome when Chris busts in the opening. No fucking way I'm going to be able to play this whole thing in VR but I'm impressed with the work they put in.

No Man's Sky is nuts BUT I need to figure out some controller tweaks for flying as it's a bit touchy. It could also be the way I sit on the couch, but holy shit it's a game changer. IT's fucking LEGIT mining and building and dog fighting in VR.

The Galaxy's Edge game is pretty sweet as I love me some Star Wars pew pew games.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fil What did you think of the State of Play? I didn't watch more than like a minute or two of that new Death Stranding 2 trailer, but WTF AND OMG AND BRING IT ALL THE FUCK ON is all I can think of. I have NO IDEA where there is going but after giving DS a second chance on the PS5 when it launched, it ended up being one of my favorite games of all time. Truly looking forward to it and whatever else Kojima has up his sleeves.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
        X