PEE-ESS-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEE-ESS-5

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zjixgch1fIE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

0:00 spiderman
    1:25 project athia
    2:46 ratchet & clank: rift apart
    5:11 stray
    6:58 returnal
    9:12 destruction allstars
    11:14 kena bridge of spirits
    13:25 NBA 2k21
    14:30 solar ash
    16:02 demon's souls
    17:50 village
    20:43 deathloop
    24:16 little devil inside
    26:38 horizon: forbidden west
    30:00 bugsnax
    32:20 astro's playroom
    33:53 pragmata
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Spidey is gonna be sweet, Ratchet is always a blast, Returnal looks dope, Destruction Allstars is the thing that is having me look at the PS5 which feels weird to say but I love vehicular combat games, Demon's Souls remake looks fucking nuts, VILLAGE is gonna be dope even if I'm not a huge fan of that setting (just like 4, not a fan) but goddamn does that look good.

Comment

Apparently they've already clarified that the Spidey thing is just a remaster of the PS4 game with a Miles "expansion" added in, which of kind of a bummer but makes sense given how quick this is coming after the first spidey and also making a full new Ratchet & Clank game. Disappointed we didn't see the long rumored Silent Hill exclusive reboot but they probably don't want RE8 and SH competing in the same show.

Thought Tokyo Ghost and Deathloop looked neat, will buy R&C, and CANNOT WAIT FOR DEMONS SOULS REMAKE AHHHHHHHH
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

It's a remaster? Eh passssss

Comment

Or maybe not...??

https://mobile.twitter.com/insomniac...68232881422336

Someone asked if it's just the old game with extra content and they replied "a standalone game"

Edit: it's a separate game but not a full sequel, more like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
            Last edited by Trejo; 06-12-2020, 10:15 AM.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Batin’ to the DeS upgrade and that third party space exploration game. Horizon Zero Dongs looks like more of the same addictive gameplay loop so I’m fine as long as I can skip the Aloy Charisma Vacuum Valley.

The rest I honestly was a bit less than hyped for if I’m being honest. If I see one more game with the exact same plating shielded space suit it will be too soon. One day I’d like somebody to crib the retro scifi aesthetic of the old Wally Wood comics. Mix it up a bit.

Lots of twee shit and the anthro game will supply many a meme to power the internet for at least the next two weeks.

That said, the console itself looks like Eva was caught in the trash compactor/got stuck under Captain George Wendt’s atrophied asscheeks. It looks weird but in an appealing way.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I saw plenty I liked but I'm gonna need a price.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Was not going to pre-order this but now I feel like I may. Definitely getting a new XBOX though.

Comment

I'd love to get both but pricing will determine that.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Unless Target cancels my pre-order, I guess I'm getting this now or at least until I can get a pre-order for a new xbox.

Their new PS NOW stuff is neat even though I own every single one of the games that is playable on day one. About time they let you just download the games like Game Pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        About time they let you just download the games like Game Pass.
                        They said the PS+ Collection won't be a Game Pass competitor, and that model wouldn't be sustainable for them. You're gonna get that one batch of games, and that's about it.

I sent my sister and Sarah the links and told them they're out there. Don't worry my Christmas by not buying me one. I don't even care, because I can play Miles on PS4 now. But I like new consoles. I am going for the Xbox next week.

Comment

I'm mostly grabbing this so I can pick up a new PSVR soon. Hopefully Black Friday as my launch day unit has been glitching out for about a year now.

If it's just those games then whatever. IT's not like I'm paying for them extra since I will still have my PS + account.

The only reason I pre-ordered this was because I tried as a joke and it didn't work which then made me want to get it to work. Stupid beer haha.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syl1...ature=youtu.be

that shit looks amazing

Comment

Only reason I'm even considering a new light up brick is FromSoft games.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X