PEE-ESS-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of those have me excited
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Apparently Wolverine is the Miles Morales team.

Comment

Can't wait. I keep hoping they'll release that Wolverine game to be backwards compatible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Apparently Wolverine is the Miles Morales team.
          I am excited for this.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

new Harry Potter game looks pretty dope.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The Callisto Protocol. Looks neat man.

Comment

Yeah I wanna play that, hope it's really out for Christmas.

Comment

Last of Us Remake....okay?

I mean, it looks a bit better than the remastered version that came out on the ps4 and I can't believe they're releasing this shit at full price. After the 2nd game, I don't need this series to be remade or added to. Countdown to Uncharted remake with Tom Holland and Marky Mark added...3....2.....1......

Comment

If I had not been at my old job with so much free time, zero chance I finished LOU2. What a miserable experience top to bottom.

Comment

I played it for like 2 hours and said nooope. Lesley beat it twice if only because of how awesome Naughty Dog is with accessibility options. But yeah, I was in no mood during that time or even now to play that shit.

Comment

Can't wait for the new PSVR. I don't even care about the cables. This shit looks awesome.

I'm still bummed that you can't play the previous titles on it though. I need to grab a new PSVR as my original day one version broke a year ago. I have plenty of games for it still and I still enjoy VR. Obviously, no cables is the way to go, but until I can afford a crazy room setup version, this new PS5 version looks fucking ACES. CRISP AND CLEAN.

Comment

thanks to Billiam for bringing this to my attention the pre-orders went live if you register to be notified., I was one of the lucky few to be able to be given the chance to spend a bunch of money I don't have on shit I don't need. It ships Feb 22-28. Life sucks but let me disappear in VR for a bit.....

Comment

I wasn't chosen. I ain't shit.

Comment

Can't wait for this to scare the shit outta me all over again.

Comment

Looks like they put some effort into it. Hopefully I can easily stream it with my new capture card.

Comment

Working...
                                X