Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the main story of AC Odyssey last night. It's a solid conclusion, and I dig it. But I still haven't seen the vast majority of the game, and have so much left. I am going to work on the real batshit stuff now, Atlantis.

Comment

• Just Cause 4 seems fun so far. Free is the perfect price point. Some of the new additions like the balloons and shit you can tie to cars are a blast. Was just fucking with npc's last night an hour hooking them to balloons and watching them fly away.

Hopefully gonna finish up RE2 this weekend. Took a break for a bit due to how much I hate the goddamn sewers.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished Hitman 2, Arkham Asylum remastered, and Anthem this past week or two. New elusive target for Hitman today, so will go back and do this. Anthem, is a mess. But I like it? Playing the interceptor is fun for me, so I love the gameplay but game needs a lot work and fixes. My experience wasn't as bad as some people, but it still wasn't great. A few disconnects and 2 trophies apparently glitched on me. Will keep an eye on it hopefully it gets better. Glad I waited a bit to rent and try it. Give me a Mass Effect trilogy remaster dammit.

Will probably play Resident Evil 2 this weekend.

Anybody who got Hitman Season 1 for free last month on PSN, I suggest you start up the game and redeem the Hitman Season 1 maps for Hitman 2 in the in game store. Basically gives you all of Hitman Season 1 as DLC for Hitman 2 free so you can play it all within Hitman 2. Let's you play with all the improvements made to the UI and AI in Hitman 2 and all unlocks are shared. Also, if you do not have Hitman 2, you can download the tutorial and first map of Hitman 2 for free, with this you can also play the Hitman Season 1 maps and play it with the Hitman 2 improvements. All this applies to the Xbone or PC version as well, if you own Hitman Season 1. Basically what I'm saying is play some Hitman 1 and/or 2, they are really good.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• about to get the fuck outta the sewers in RE2....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK YOU STUPID CHESS PIECES

Also got that sexy Rebecca photo...ooooooh babyyyyy
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SOOOOO CLOSE TO BEATING RE:2

I swear to fuck though, if I end up fucking myself like the last playthrough I'll be so goddamn pissed.

I played through the original on the PS1 a few months ago and ended up getting to the last boss ONLY to run out of ammo essentially making it impossible to beat. Got so mad that I almost tossed my PS3 at the goddamn wall.

Games should NEVER do that to a player.

Comment

• played Apex with Ari and Ceej (their first time) today for like 2 hours. We totally sucked but had a great time.

picked up a new Turtle Beach headset today and I love it so far. Sounds great both with the mic and the sound. Dig it. Was only like 100 bucks.

Comment

• Fil playing RE2 in assisted mode? I thought you were OP bruh. Hahaha. I say that as I'm currently stuck again at the last boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Fil playing RE2 in assisted mode? I thought you were OP bruh. Hahaha. I say that as I'm currently stuck again at the last boss.
                  Heh, all I know is I didn't run out of ammo at the end.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Low blow. Makes it easier when all enemies go down in less shots and you regain health huh? Hahahaha. [emoji14]

Comment

• Played a bunch more Apex with Ceej and Ari today. Had some epic battles. So much fun even when you do nothing but try to survive

Comment

Played a bunch more Apex with Ceej and Ari today. Had some epic battles. So much fun even when you do nothing but try to survive
                        I need to play more of that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fil playing RE2 in assisted mode? I thought you were OP bruh. Hahaha. I say that as I'm currently stuck again at the last boss.
                          Speaking of OP bruhs, beat Dark Souls Remastered tonight! Killed all bosses including optional and DLC ones solo, no npc or player summons. Feeling like king shit right about now
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• We've been getting spicy with Apex. We've decided to start engaging a lot more to get better at the gunplay. Headshots rule everything in that game, which is not my immediate tendency. I beat the shit out of an armed Gibraltar with my fists yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Speaking of OP bruhs, beat Dark Souls Remastered tonight! Killed all bosses including optional and DLC ones solo, no npc or player summons. Feeling like king shit right about now
                              Yeah you're OP. Jesus.

Comment

• having a ton of fun with JC4. Ended up just tooling around in a tornado for like 15 mins this weekend trying to see what I could do with it. Fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X