X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    OMG you guys, Rayman....seriously.....

Dude, I know. Now, I just need to push myself on Sonic Generations.

Started playing through Genkibowl DLC, since I have the Saints Row 3 Season Pass. Some of it is annoying, some of it is Katamari styled brillance.

Also, trying to rebuild my character to get back to my Level 50 respect and all of the perks that come with it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Someone needs to grab BLITZ so we can start a team and ROCK FOOLS WITH HAIL MARY'S AND DA BOMBS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No football unless it is played with the foot.

Handeggball games are verboten.

COME AT ME CAPITALIST PIG BROS
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BUT IT'S BLITZ AND I'M ON FIRE.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Take some penicillin.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IT"S A SUPER STRAIN AWWW YEAAAA

Comment

Someone needs to grab BLITZ so we can start a team and ROCK FOOLS WITH HAIL MARY'S AND DA BOMBS.

I thought about getting it, then I relented.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I wouldn't have grabbed it but I bought 20 bucks worth of points to buy Resident Evil code Veronica to find out you can only buy it with cash. BOOURNS

Comment

I wouldn't have grabbed it but I bought 20 bucks worth of points to buy Resident Evil code Veronica to find out you can only buy it with cash. BOOURNS

It also stinks of a pending price drop around the Holidays.

Comment

• IT's pretty sweet so far minus the removal of late hits. But that's what my Dreamcast copy is for.

Comment

removal of late hits
                        That ain't no Blitz.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beat the force unleashed 2 the other day. Need new fun. Skyrim or saints row 3?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Which caters to your primitive urges?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Beat the force unleashed 2 the other day. Need new fun. Skyrim or saints row 3?
                              SR3 no question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                That ain't no Blitz.
                                eh, late hits didn't add anything to the game but lulz, and the rest of the game makes up for it. I'm digging it.

Comment

Working...
                                X