X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    When we gonna play TF2?

I got it on the Mac. APPLE GAMING FTW!
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• *snicker*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          Just picked up UT 2004 for 10 bucks off of GOG.com

YESSSSsss
          Man I put some hours into that one.

Comment

That one pedal is all I need. Now, I can look at fetish videos without fear of virii.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I have no problem with Macs, well other than I can't afford one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

When we gonna play TF2?
                I've been playing it everyday. HATS AND ITEMS. LIKE A BOSS.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• The Uncharted 3 beta is live now! Help me work out the bugs while killing people and high-fiving each other!

"But Shake," you say. "It's only for Infamous 2 and PS+ owners until the 4th!" To which I say "Did you have a PSN account 4 months ago? Then you have a PS+ account for a month and it's free. And now you can play the Uncharted 3 beta."

PIRATES VS TREASURE HUNTERS! FIIIIIIIIGHT!
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• TF2, nerdious and I have been on it all day. Jern us.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My computer hates Steam at the moment. That being said, I took this bitch apart and cleaned her joints and ooohhhh man she's purring now.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Man I put some hours into that one.
                        Tanaka Forest or whatever = orgasmic bliss for me

Comment

• Tons of Oblivion. I spent probably 30 hours of so with it on 360. Put in another like 12 on PC, doing some of the shit I never touched on 360. It's an amazing game, but it's really missing the weirdness of Morrowind, and the feeling that every corner would be something INCREDIBLE to see. Like the first time I came to the towers around the volcano that housed the end game. That shit was mind blowing. Or the city...Vekis? Or something, floating on the water and had the massive vault you could pick clean. I hope Skyrim captures more of that exploration and doesn't make me want to quick travel all over.

Comment

• Beat the boss for 3-1 in "Shadows of the Damned" and I honestly don't know why I don't just go and sell this stupid game right now.

Comment

• Send it to me.

Comment

• Just reinstalled "SimGolf". YESssss

Comment

Working...
                                X