Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I beat the Tsushima expansion. At least the main story is done. I have some exploring left to do. The entire south west corner of the island is covered in fog still. Enjoyed it! More Tsushima. Took about 10-12 hours, with doing the side missions and stopping for the points of interest as I ran by them.

Comment

• oh god my day is nothing but Stellaris. Currently at war thanks to another nation I buddied up with (only for resources) and whom promptly decided to attack a much bigger nation.....

Playing in Ironman mode (only way to unlock achievements) so I'm really hoping I can help turn the tide of this war so The House of Rob can continue to prosper.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Think I beat the Tsushima expansion. At least the main story is done. I have some exploring left to do. The entire south west corner of the island is covered in fog still. Enjoyed it! More Tsushima. Took about 10-12 hours, with doing the side missions and stopping for the points of interest as I ran by them.
        I've been pouring through it as I was just starting island 2 when I kind of let it fall by the wayside, well I'm about 80% of island 2 unfogged so I'll be trying to finish it up before I go back to work.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          oh god my day is nothing but Stellaris. Currently at war thanks to another nation I buddied up with (only for resources) and whom promptly decided to attack a much bigger nation.....

Playing in Ironman mode (only way to unlock achievements) so I'm really hoping I can help turn the tide of this war so The House of Rob can continue to prosper.
          I TURNED THE TIDE. SUCK IT YOU DUMB INSECTS. First war won.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I TURNED THE TIDE. SUCK IT YOU DUMB INSECTS. First war won.
            Way to go Casper Van Dien.

Comment

• I Casper'd those Van Diens soooo hoard.

I fucking love this game. I will never be number 1 at the end of it though. About to finish my first real game and I think my nation is currently 5th out of like 12 so it's not tooooo bad.

Comment

• Saint's Row 3 Remaster is free on Epic Games. Played up to the Power sequence, and fuck that whole opening is still perfect.

Comment

• I downloaded MGSV again. Was like "hey is this really my favorite 3rd person action stealth game ever?" and yes, yes it is. I understand the people that are mad at the story shit, but considering I think the MGS story is pure fucking wankery, it doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

• the only thing that bothers me is the fact that even if you have saved data on your system, you CANNOT fucking skip that first hour or whatever bullshit the game starts with.

As a MGS game it's terrible. As a 3rd person action stealth game its great.

Comment

• Unspottable is a ton of co-op couch fun. Grabbed it for like 3 bucks this weekend on xbox.

Also picked up Daymare 1998 for like 10 bucks. Basically a love letter to the original Resident Evil game. It's silly as fuck but spot on.

Currently fighting a giant war in Stellaris with The House of Rob after Ceej stoked the fires of war in me. May not win.

Re-installed AC: Odyssey as it's now Series X compatible with 60fps and 4k. This is still one of my favorite entries (number 2 for the win) and it plays even better now.

Comment

the only thing that bothers me is the fact that even if you have saved data on your system, you CANNOT fucking skip that first hour or whatever bullshit the game starts with.

As a MGS game it's terrible. As a 3rd person action stealth game its great.
                        I was happy to discover that I had apparently played the intro on my Xbox at some point so it started me RIGHT after it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I was happy to discover that I had apparently played the intro on my Xbox at some point so it started me RIGHT after it.
                          I knew on my PS4 I was near the end game and didn't feel like jumping back into that (as the missions I had to do were all lammmme) so thanks to you I downloaded this on the xbox and low and behold I too had played the intro and popped me right into Chapter 3. Neat.

Comment

• I played SO MUCH on PS4. I am tempted to go on PC with Game Engine so I can just have unlimited resources, all unlocks, S+ base crew, etc and just go nuts murdering fools.

Comment

• Ceej and I started a multiplayer game of Stellaris last night. He actually tried it out and then did youtube research on how to better play it.

#proudpapa

Comment

• What's the major difference between getting an XBOX S or X?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X