Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you wanna play let me know. I'd be down. It's pretty fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll throw down a dual order of Saints Row and Predator.

Who is playing Saints Row on what platform?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I got Predator coming on PS4. Saints Row is still backordered.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Predator on ps4. SR on xbox
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Predator is cross-platform with PS4/PC ya? Currently epic store has it on sale and I have a $14 coupon when I grabbed GTAV for free, so its like under half price for me currently... probably gonna pull the trigger
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yep, cross play.

Had a bunch of fun yesterday with this. I'm getting much better.

Comment

• Picked up Persona 5 for like 8 bucks. No idea what it's about as the last Persona I played was number 2 on the PS1.

The art style is amazing so far though. Need to really put some time into it.

Comment

• That game is supposed to be the ultimate time sink. I bought it a few months ago and too scared to start it up haha

Snagged Preds on PC
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Keep running into a game breaking bug with Predator where if I'm playing as the Predator and start fucking dudes up, my game boots me with an error. Every, single, time.

boooooooo

Comment

• Soon will be playing C&C remastered. YESSSS.

KANE LIVES.

Comment

• Ari and I are getting pretty good at being "lawful" bounty hunters in RDR2.

Comment

• I pretty much only play CoD shipment 24/7 at this point. With no one to play with it's kind of boring being a gamer now for me..
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Been playing Maneater.

Got my shark up to Level 8. Fed it a few Floridians last night. Pretty good.

Comment

• that Command and Conquer remaster is fucking GREAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                that Command and Conquer remaster is fucking GREAT.
                                Totally playing that to decompress after finishing these pages.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X