Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceej and I are probably picking this up soon. We talked about it during the last episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Ceej and I are probably picking this up soon. We talked about it during the last episode.
      I still need to listen. DayZCast?! If ya'll get it then you need to join up with my buddy and I. A four man squad is godly. You can pair up and clean out a town with ease then distribute gear, or you can set up amazing sniper perches with one spotter, one sniper, then two guys inside the designated area looking for loot.

Comment

• Jesus christ.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played some more Uncharted 3 last night. That fucking cruise ship set piece is fucking AMAZING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Took the lead on the Infinity Gauntlet board.

Still working at Spider-Man.
            I'll probably take World War Hulk tonight. Then, I'll return to Blade.

I am your God, Robert of Hughes. Bow to me.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NEVER. Lesley is working tonight, which means GAMING ALL NIGHT. I SHALL DESTROY YOUR SCORES AND RAISE MY SPIDERMAN SCORE EVEN HIGHER.

Comment

• Killed by my first bandit. We thought we would be safe going into Stary Sobor on a low pop server. Nope. Got fucking did bad. I was pimped out too.

Comment

• That stupid SongPop game on Facebook. Awesome when inebriated.

Comment

• Do NOT play Troy if boy bands are involved. JUST DON'T
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Do NOT play Troy if boy bands are involved. JUST DON'T

I know my shit, holmes.

I need to save up enough coins to get J-Pop.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If I see J-Pop I'm totes just slapping the nearest option all five times.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The fuck is Songpop?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            The fuck is Songpop?
                            You and me both man.

Comment

• IT's a game on Facebook.

Comment

• My hands started cramping last night. But, I took Wolverine back.

The others will have to wait until I have time again.

Comment

Working...
                                X