Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah well I have a lot of jewish guilt about it.

And I'm not even jewish.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Day One DLC doesn't bug me either. People stay employed because of it. A game is locked and sent off for final QA/QC, certification, etc months before it ships. Instead of laying off people you can have them work on Day One DLC. I'm fine with that.
      Can they maybe make things worth DL'ing then?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Can they maybe make things worth DL'ing then?
        Quality is a problem sure. Or wanting you to buy the Day One DLC separate. I kind of think it's nonsense. If you buy a new copy, Day One DLC should be free. If you're buying it from Gamestop, make them pay.

Comment

• If they did that, then they'd be setting precedent.

Then they'd really be fucked.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just want DLC that doesn't equate to horse armor.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Been trying to beat Saint's Row 3 the last few days as I got side-tracked when it first came out. Just met the Mayor. Fuck to the yes.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really loved Saints Row 3. But, you will hit a point where there's next to nothing to do.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yep, truth

Comment

• The wrestling match with Killbane was pretty neat.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      The wrestling match with Killbane was pretty neat.
                      SR3 is the best wrestling game since Wrestlemania 2000. SR3 is really good, but like Josh and Anderson said, they fucking fail big time at populating the world with shit to do. I still want to spend time in Stillwater but I've done every single thing they've given me to do including all the DLC. I pop on for like 20 minutes, parachute into the infected zone and fuck it up once in a while.

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs. So far there are no dogs sleeping, but I have beaten a motherfucker with another motherfucker and it was glorious. The melee in this is decent and it's actually pretty fun even if the Asian-ness borderlines on caricature at points. Definitely recommend. I also want to pick up Darksiders 2 but I'm waiting for it to be less buggy on the PS3.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The upgraded melee is so satisfying. It's refreshing to go from "Oh god, 4 DUDES?!" to "20 guys, 5 with knives. I'm going to mulch that guy's face with an air conditioning unit, throw that other fucker off the roof, beat the grappler until his face is modern art and when I go into Face Mode I'm taking a meat cleaver from the first guy I can lay hands on and going butchering. The last guy, I'm going to throw it at him and scream 'LET'S BURY THE HATCHET!'"
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• need to play that. In the meantime I'm still finishing up Max Payne 3. Was stuck in a part that just made me pissed so I didn't play it for weeks. Beat that part today and got further. still enjoying it. Also re-playing Puzzle Quest from scratch. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                              The upgraded melee is so satisfying. It's refreshing to go from "Oh god, 4 DUDES?!" to "20 guys, 5 with knives. I'm going to mulch that guy's face with an air conditioning unit, throw that other fucker off the roof, beat the grappler until his face is modern art and when I go into Face Mode I'm taking a meat cleaver from the first guy I can lay hands on and going butchering. The last guy, I'm going to throw it at him and scream 'LET'S BURY THE HATCHET!'"
                              I miss the relatively innocent days of Zelda games sometimes.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I need another A link to the past in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X