This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so much better haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Just started playing it. The thing's structured way more poorly than the piss-poor Avengers game that I just stopped playing.
      Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Hey! I still like playing the piss-poor Avengers game! Which I'll probably give up soon as I max out a few more characters; yeah I'm getting bored with it, too.
      Yeah, walking dead game is just ugh. Avengers game I've just about quit too. Just not enough in it to keep going.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tomorrow I am going to mainline the hell out of Darksiders II.

Comment

• Tomorrow I'm going to revel in the glory of Kickpunching by watching The Raid: Redemption and playing Sleeping Dogs.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Shit, let me know how Sleeping Dogs is. I'm on the fence at the moment.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs has me interested solely because of the bitchin' cover art. I hope the game is good. I'm guessing budget price title for some reason.

Comment

• A TONNNNN of reviewers have been hinting around Sleeping Dogs because of the embargo, but their hints are saying "yo this shit is gooood." It's $36 from Green Man Gaming for the PC version. Tempting.

Comment

• got Lesley hooked on that pinball game. haha.

Started playing SWTOR again. Had to get a lot of updates but goddamn I swear it looks better now.

Comment

• I'll be back when that hoes ftp, Rob.

In the meantime, i think i might replay DRAGON AGE (any of them) to scratch a rpg itch. Might pick up THE WITCHER series as well.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You can skip The Witcher and go right to The Witcher 2. Witcher 2 might be one of my favorite games of all time. If you don't have a controller go grab one, even though it is most definitely a PC game the combat requires a controller. Keyboard/mouse is just painful.

Comment

• Started Deus Ex Human Revolution. One of the trophies is called Foxiest of Hounds, so I figured I may like the game
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Deus Ex HR is fucking great.

Darksiders II is really really really good, but that first impression is a bitch. So I had an Amazon code for ordering from them. I install the game, and put in the Xbox DLC code. Then the game sits on "connecting to THQ servers for somewhere between 7-10 minutes. I then see a code on a slip in the case. So I put that code in, but it's not valid. I go back to the slip and in small print it says you can only redeem it on the Darksiders site. Sigh. But of course, who fucking knows their THQ ID? About this time the game connects to the THQ servers, and asks to confirm my email. I get an email asking me to confirm the account, and set a password.

So I do that. I then enter the THQ code from the slip into the website. It gives me TWO MORE fucking codes. One I enter and immediately gives me an item. The other it says cannot give me the item at this time, I will be emailed a code later. What the shit? OK so finally, time to play. I start a new game...and am prompted to enter my fucking online pass WHAT IN THE FUCK. So I find the online pass on the back of the instruction book. I enter it, and it's a code for another dungeon unlock. Exceeeeeeeeeeeept the dungeon isn't available immediately and they are going to fucking email me ANOTHER GODDAMN CODE when they become available.

So it took me about an hour before I actually played the game, between installing to my 360 HDD then dealing with all these fucking codes, two of which were codes FOR MORE FUCKING CODES. And those codes are just really sad attempts at getting people not to trade the game in after they beat it in a week or two.

So seriously, this is when DLC codes finally become a goddamn nuisance. So annoying. Luckily the game is really damn good. Oh and my friend playing on Steam had to deal with the same code bullshit, which is craaaaaaaaazy.

Comment

• Dues Ex was a pile of meh.

Comment

• The whole "eat a candybar to hit someone more than once" thing was hilarious.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chocolate bars = renewable energy resource

I will run my future car on Twix

Comment

Working...
                                X