This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I REQUIRE THIS GAME.

Witcher 2 continues to be incredible, except I accidentally used an item that could be used to craft OR alchemy...and now in the last chapter if I had it still then I could make a badass sword. That's bullshit Witcher 2.

Comment

• Terraria is fucking nuts.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow, yall never seen a dragon fight until you see how a Witcher handles a dragon. Finished my first play through, and even with that "path" there were a lot of decisions I want to see the other reaction to. For those that don't know, chapter 2 is COMPLETELY different depending on how you decide to go at the end of chapter 1. Definitely playing again when I build my new pc.

Comment

• Is there a way in Red Dead Redemption to invert that Y-Axis like every single other game? Can't find it in the Control options
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dirt 3. I suck but the gymkhana is awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• YES

Comment

• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

To those gasmasked breakdancers with the Sabretooth claws:

Fuck you.

Love,

Soda Popinski
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-05-2011, 01:05 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Call of Pripyat? Playing with the "complete" mod or whatever its called?

Comment

• Nope.

OG Vanilla.

Without any modding, it's still pretty solid.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-05-2011, 04:21 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've got it but an hour with it and I want to scream.

Comment

• Never have I used the quick save feature so much before nor will I after this shithole is conquered like a BOSS IVAN.

Also finally found time to get a receiver for eggboxing dat Witcher 2. It plays so much better this way.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Welp.

A bug that I didn't know was a bug (saving the Black Hawk Down'd scientist) broke the game.

And I was having so much fun getting raped by a pack of mutants.

DL'd Complete, everything looks so much better, and that bug has been squashed now.

Feels good man.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dirt 3 still. Fun stuff.

Comment

• Infamous 2.

Just as good as the first one, which I loved to pieces. I'm hoping that the quests get a bit more varied, because in the first couple hours they are VERY similar to Infamous 1 quest structure. The new monsters are fucking great though, and really challenging. The quick swap feature for abilities makes the combat a lot more interesting as well.

The user generated content is going to be pretty nuts. Sucker Punch has some "sample" quests that you will get really early, and they are impressive. One has you on a magic carpet ride while you defend yourself from enemies trying to shoot you down. Another was just a tunnel of death you had to fight through. There was a platformer high above the city where you guided a propane tank and yourself to the end of the course at the same time. Cool shit for sure.

Comment

• Fucking love Lego Star Wars III. Srs.

Comment

Working...
                                X