Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wasn't son'ing Howard at Songpop I'd really feel shitty at how bad Troy is thumping me. FUCK YOU POP MUSIC!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• haha, beat more of Anderson's pinball scores.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Avengers: Reclaimed
        Fear Itself: Reclaimed
        Moon Knight: Reclaimed

My bitch = you
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You always had Avengers. I still have Spider-Man. I shall beat your Fear and Moon scores tonight. Got to say, this is the best rivalry I've had in games in forever. More so because I don't have to worry about online bullshit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That pinball game is the shit for real though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              You always had Avengers. I still have Spider-Man. I shall beat your Fear and Moon scores tonight. Got to say, this is the best rivalry I've had in games in forever. More so because I don't have to worry about online bullshit.

I took the Avengers movie board from you last night. I never had it before, because the board is way too fucking short.

I finally figured out how to get the Quinjet to work everytime.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Really? Shit, I thought you beat me on that one. I'm not sure if I really like it. I have yet to really do anything special on that one.

Comment

• Bought Just Cause 2 on Steam sale. I liked this a lot on 360, but always wanted cheats so I could just fuck around. Well, I got them with mods. So amazing. Had more fun in an hour than the 30 or so I put into the 360 version. You'd be dumb not to spend the $3 on Steam right now.

Comment

• YOU'RE DUMB.

Comment

• You're a towel
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just beat your Moon Knight score Anderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Just beat your Moon Knight score Anderson.

I can take that back easily. I'm getting into the board and a big way. Once you get past the initial hang-ups and start unlocking the villains, it really takes off.

Plus, it's renewed my interest in Moon Knight again.

Moon Knight for the newbies out there is Schizo Jewish Batman. He makes a Frenchman fly his helicopters and he routinely exploits his sidekicks to the point of death and beyond.

Comment

• Yeah, I kind of dig that board a lot.

Comment

• Just beat your Avengers and Fear Itself scores.

yessss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Avengers: Reclaimed
                                Fear Itself: Reclaimed
                                Moon Knight: Reclaimed

My bitch = you

So if I'm doing the math right, since I beat all of your scores you listed, does that make you my bitch?

Comment

Working...
                                X