This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to hear. Grabbing it tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word.

I was wondering when the second installment was going to drop.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Skyrim. Dawnguard. YES.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Once it hits Steam, yarp. Gonna Van Helsing the fuck outta some vamps.

Comment

• Hooked up the Wii and showed Brittany animal crossing. 95 months since I'd been in my city. And lots of animals talking about my ex and stuff on my town board from the ex. That was hilarious. Then I finally tried Mario Galaxy but gave up in 30 minutes. Fuck motion controls.

Comment

• Finished episode 2 of TWD. Yep, awesome. I have a feeling a few of my decisions are REALLY going to bite me in the ass before it's all said and done. It's smart that the decision points are timed but, man, I don't like the stress.

Comment

• Looks like I really should check out that Walking Dead game. How long is an episode?

Comment

• http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-spelunky/17-6295/

Getting this tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Looks like I really should check out that Walking Dead game. How long is an episode?

I'm interested in it too. But, I haven't bought a points card in ages.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• To bad the PC version doesn't allow buying it in episodes. I could maybe justify $5 but $25 at one time right now just seems irresponsible.(obviously my situation is not your situation)
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Looks like I really should check out that Walking Dead game. How long is an episode?
                        Around three hours and change.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not bad....

Comment

• I was pleasantly surprised with the first one, and have yet to start up the second ep, but it looks to be just as good if not better than the launch.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• the second one is fucking awesome so far.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dark Souls again.

I CAN'T QUIT YOU
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X